Author: Jeremy Miles, Katherine Birchall, Peter Scott
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: North of England P&I Association Limited
Edition: First
ISBN: 0954201205
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 88
Description: This unique illustrated guide explains the fundamentals of the charterparty contract that underpins much of the commercial exploitation of the world's shipping tonnage, namely the dry time charterparty. Concentrating mainly on the obligations of the ship owner, the guide aims to assist ships' officers, operators and managers to understand fully the nature of the dry time charterparty and the legal implications of the most common of the owner's obligations. The guide - which seeks to adopt as practical and non-legalistic approach as possible - provides guidance where appropriate on loss prevention by highlighting potential problem areas and referring to steps masters should take in collecting evidence in the event of disputes. Copies of the various international conventions are included, together with a proforma of the 1946 New York Produce Exchange (NYPE) form.

eBook - The Mariners Guide to Dry Time Charter Parties.pdf

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Bunker claims prevention - Richard Bracken, Mike Salthouse [2000, PDF]
Letters Of Indemnity A Guide To Good Practice - Stephen Mills, Ben Roberts and The North of England…
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
ICS Shipping Law - Michele White General Counsel, INTERTANKO [2014, PDF]
Shipmaster`s Business Companion CD - Malcolm Maclachlan and The Nautical Institute [2004, PDF]
The Mariner's Role in Collecting Evidence - P.Anderson [2002, PDF]
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Marine Claims - Christof Luddeke [1996, DjVu]
London Maritime Arbitration - Clare Ambrose, Karen Maxwell and Michael Collett [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:22

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3