Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: CINS and P&I Club
Publisher: CINS and P&I Club
Edition: October 2017
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 7
Description: These Guidelines (published jointly by CINS and the International Group of P&I Clubs) for the carriage of Charcoal and Carbon in containers have been prepared by a CINS Work Group.
It is estimated that global production of wood Charcoal and Carbon for domestic and export markets is about 53 million tonnes per year.
The practices set out in this document are intended to improve safety during the carriage of Charcoal and Carbon and to ensure that it is properly declared, packaged and carried.
Charcoal and Carbon shall be transported in compliance with the requirements set out in the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code)2. However, the practices set out below include selected provisions from the IMDG Code plus additional precautions to enhance its safe carriage.

Screenshots

charcoal

Скачать [709 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

International Maritime Dangerous Goods(IMDG Code)-Overall Outline [2018, WMV]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Seed Cake (including Seed Meal) in Containers - CINS [2021, PDF]
Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
Lithium‐Ion Batteries in Containers Guidelines - CINS Network [2023, PDF]
Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code) - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club +…
Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG Code Amendment 39-18, Book it Right,…
Dangerous Goods in Harbour Areas Regulations (UK) - HSE [2016, PDF]
Safety Considerations for Ship Operators Related to Risk‐Based Stowage of Dangerous Goods on…
The International Code for the Safe Carriage of Grain in Bulk (International Grain Code) - IMO…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3