Author: Richard Bracken, Mike Salthouse
Genre: Guide
Publisher: The North of England P&I Association Limited
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 0 9531785 4 4
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 92
Description: The guide tackles bunker quality and quantity issues at source by giving those involved in the purchase and use of fuel oils a thorough understanding of the problems that may be encountered. It is designed to assist all those who come across bunker quality and quantity disputes in their working day and aims to give a basic understanding of the technical and legal problems involved.

Contents

See screenshots

Screenshots

Bracken. Bunker Claims Prevention.pdf

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Mariner's Guide to Dry Time Charterparties - Jeremy Miles, Katherine Birchall, Peter Scott…
Cargo Stowage and Securing-A Guide to Good Practice - Charles Bliault [2007, PDF]
Guide to Handling Ship's Fuel Oil (KOREA P&I Loss Prevention Vol. 3) - KOREA P&I [2015, PDF]
Cranes Design, Practice and Maintenance - Ing. J. Verschoof [2002, PDF]
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
Bunkers and Bunkering, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2014,…
Claims Guides - The West Of England P&I [2018, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Loss Prevention posters - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
Letters Of Indemnity A Guide To Good Practice - Stephen Mills, Ben Roberts and The North of England…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3