Arcan ® 03-Июл-2018 19:28

TRANSAS WORLD FOLIO NR 80 JUNE, 05, 2018 (WF80)

Year: 2018
Version: WF80
Developer: Transas
Platform: Windows
System Requirements: PC with installed TRANSAS software (Navisailor 3000, Navisailor 4000, Navifisher, NaviPilot etc)
Localization: english
Crack: N/A
Description: This DVD contain the latest Transas electronic charts format TX-97, World Folio. (Cover all the world). Published on June, 05, 2018
Additional info: DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT LICENSES!!! You can obtain licenses from your distributor.

Screenshots

Оценка: 5 / 5 (Голосов: 5)
onlinespiderman 20-Авг-2018 12:10
Hi navigatorv,
I heard many people saying that uploads like this are not necessary,....because they can be found in the Transas website.
The problem with those World Folios is that they are updated very often.
This means that this Folio is not going to be on Transas website in 2 months from now!
Let us suppose that in 2 months from now,...somebody comes in this forum and provides us with a valid License for this Folio.
I believe then,.... Arcan's "unnecessary upload",....will be REALLY USEFUL.
All the best
Похожие релизы
A History of the World in Sixteen Shipwrecks - Stewart Gordon - 2015 - Stewart Gordon [2015, PDF]
Decisions of the World Court relevant to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea - Barbara…
ECDIS Handbook - Transas [20XX, PDF]
ECDIS Transas: Navi-Sailor 4000 MFD & Navi-Planner Manuals - Transas [2016, PDF]
Final Voyage: The World's Worst Maritime Disasters - Jonathan Eyers [2013, PDF]
Ghost fleet : A novel of the next World War - P.W.Singer and August Cole [Rich Orlow, 2015]
Guide to Good industry practices for Bulk LP Gas installations - World LP Gas Association [2013,…
ICS Shipping Business - HE Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, DP World Chairman [2015, PDF]
INTERNATIONAL CLOUD ATLAS - WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION [2002, PDF]
Lifeboats of the World - A Pocket Encyclopedia of Sea Rescue - E. W. Middleton [1978, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3