gillnumil ® 29-Июл-2018 17:11

IAMSAR Manual - Volume I (Organization and Management)

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: IMO
Genre: Convention (rules)
Publisher: IMO
Edition: 10th
ISBN: 978-9280116397
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 133
Description: Volume I discussed the global SAR system concept, establishment and improvement of national and regional SAR systems and co-operation with neighbouring States to provide effective and economical SAR services. This volume of this edition of the IAMSAR Manual comes into force on 1 July 2016.
The Organization and Management volume discusses the global search and rescue (SAR) system concept, estabishment and improvement of national and regional SAR systems and co-operaton with neighbouring States to provide effective and economical SAR services.
The 2016 edition incorporates amendments adopted by ICAO and approved by the IMO Maritime Safety Committee. The 2015 amendments enter into force on 1 July 2016.

Contents

Screenshots

IAMSAR Vol I.pdf

ФAЙЛ УДAЛEН ПО ЗAПРOСУ ПРAВOOБЛАДAТЕЛЕЙ

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Похожие релизы

ИКАО - МАМПС 2016 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2016 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)
MANUAL IAMSAR VOLUMEN I - OMI and OACI [2013, PDF]
Canadian Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (CAMSAR) Manual - Canadian Coast Guard [2014,…
SAR Convention 1979 - IMO [2006, PDF]
BLU Code - Code of practice for the safe loading & unloading of Bulk Carriers - IMO [2011, PDF]
FAL Convention - IMO [2017, PDF]
Protecting the Polar Marine Environment: Law and Policy for Pollution Prevention - Davor Vidas…
International Code of Safety for Diving Operations (DIVING Code) - IMO [2023, PDF]
Inert Gas Systems - IMO [1990, PDF]
International Code for Application of Fire Test Procedures (FTP CODE) - IMO [2012, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:15

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3