gillnumil ® 29-Июл-2018 17:11

IAMSAR Manual - Volume I (Organization and Management)

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: IMO
Genre: Convention (rules)
Publisher: IMO
Edition: 10th
ISBN: 978-9280116397
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 133
Description: Volume I discussed the global SAR system concept, establishment and improvement of national and regional SAR systems and co-operation with neighbouring States to provide effective and economical SAR services. This volume of this edition of the IAMSAR Manual comes into force on 1 July 2016.
The Organization and Management volume discusses the global search and rescue (SAR) system concept, estabishment and improvement of national and regional SAR systems and co-operaton with neighbouring States to provide effective and economical SAR services.
The 2016 edition incorporates amendments adopted by ICAO and approved by the IMO Maritime Safety Committee. The 2015 amendments enter into force on 1 July 2016.

Contents

Screenshots

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Оценка: 5 / 5 (Голосов: 14)
Похожие релизы
"RENNER" Air Compressor Types RS 3-55 Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual…
7S70ME-C Electronic Manual (Operation, Maintainance, Description, Accessories) - MAN B&W Diesel…
A manual of marine meteorology - William Allingham [1917, PDF]
AALBORG - Instruction manual for IGS, Mission OL boiler, AV-6N Economizer [2008, PDF]
AALBORG MISSION OL 20000 + AQ-2 (Instruction manual) [2005, PDF]
AALBORG Mission OM25 - Technical manual [1996, PDF]
Admiralty Manual of Navigation (BR45) - Command of the Defence Council [2008, PDF]
Admiralty Manual of Navigation (BR45), Volume 2 (Astro Navigation) - Command of the Defence Council…
Admiralty Manual of Seamanship (BR67) - Ministry of Defence [1983, PDF]
Alfa Laval P615 Separator (Instruction manual | Spare parts catalogue) - Alfa Laval [2009, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3