Language: english
Author: IMO
Genre: Catalogue
Publisher: IMO
Edition: August 2018
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 157
Description: IMO Publishing’s activities provide the world’s maritime community with numerous texts (conventions, codes, regulations, recommendations, guidelines, etc.) prepared by the Organization. There are over 200 titles available in English. Many are translated into Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish. IMO Publishing also produces digital products, namely e-books, e-readers, electronic downloads, CDs and internet subscriptions. The dissemination of this information, including attendance at maritime exhibitions worldwide and regular e-newsletters to interested parties, plays an important role in promoting shipping as a safe, secure, efficient and environmentally-friendly method of transporting goods around the globe/

Contents

See Contents.

Screenshots

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Оценка: 4.9 / 5 (Голосов: 14)
gillnumil 16-Сен-2018 20:52
sip, Technically you are right.
But have to agree with SerTan...
I wouldnt have gone to the IMO site to download but since i am active on this site it is better for me that people are sharing things here instead of us having to individually go around looking on the web.
GOOGLE BOT 16-Сен-2018 20:52

sip 20-Сен-2018 02:16
SerTan, thank you for the great job, I'm complaining about IMO takedowns according to so called copyright claims. Since the file is free, it is odd to see "TORRENT FILE WAS DELETED BY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS".
Похожие релизы
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
Cargo Related Important Guidelines & Publications - Various [2016, PDF]
Catalogue Of Indian Paper Charts, Electronics Navigational Charts And Publications - National…
IMO requirements on carriage of publications on board ships - Dromon Bureau of shipping [2013, PDF]
Loss Prevention Publications - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
Pub. 515 - U.S. Coast Guard 515 Rules & Regulations for Foreign Vessels Operating in US Waters (33…
Pub. 515 - U.S. Coast Guard 515 Rules & Regulations for Foreign Vessels Operating in US Waters (CFR…
Корректура адмиралтейских карт и книг - Key4mate / Correction of Admiralty charts and publications…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 06:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3