Language: english
Author: Phil Anderson
Publisher: the nautical institute
Edition: 3rd
ISBN: 978-1870077767
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 419
Description: This book was written written to provide a clear and practical guide to masters and other officers responsible for collecting evidence to be used in making or defending maritime claims. The 3rd edition has been completely revised in the context of the I

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 03-Окт-2018 19:52
skipper3362, Well, Is it the same as

The Mariner's Role in Collecting Evidence - P.Anderson [2002, PDF]

Author: P.Anderson | Year: 2002 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: Scanned pages | Pages count: 135 | Genre: Guide

Открыть автор релиза SerTan

but more new edition?
Both written by Phil Anderson.
skipper3362 ® 13-Фев-2019 15:53
i am sorry i cant do that ,
we have rules here
what you can do post some boks here your self and you get a reputation yourself
we have here more than 160 duizend member but i am one of the 13 member that post more then 100 post here and still growing,
the reputation limit is because of that the get more member sharing , then only come by and taking , there is a lot of work going in the frist bye , scan and than post here , the most forget that and can even say thank you are press the thank you button , that why it is behind a low reputions limit , so go post you self also here and find out how muts more you can get , also , and share with others
also you cant find the book on amazon and you can by it your self , so you see a lot of options
with kind regards
skipper3362 ® 09-Апр-2019 19:44
i am sorry i cant do that ,
we have rules here
what you can do post some boks here your self and you get a reputation yourself
we have here more than 160 duizend member but i am one of the 13 member that post more then 100 post here and still growing
,the reputation limit is because of that the get more member sharing , then only come by and taking , there is a lot of work going in the frist bye , scan and than post here , the most forget that and can even say thank you are press the thank you button , that why it is behind a low reputions limit , so go post you self also here and find out how muts more you can get , also , and share with others
also you cant find the book on amazon and you can by it your self , so you see a lot of options
with kind regards
narb 10-Апр-2019 11:27
Well dear skipper3362, it is possible that some of these members that don't post maybe they have nothing to post because their sources are already posted and/or they are beginners in maritime business. Anyway as said I need this for my thesis ans cannot buy it. If someone is kind enough to provide a d/l link it would be welcome.
Thanks
skipper3362 ® 10-Апр-2019 12:18
sorry not possible
it goes agains the rules whits we have here, and i don't make the rules, as we start to do that it undermind the forum.
and you are at shool , and you dont have teaching books what can be youste by others by posting here , in your one possesion ore borowed from the shool libery
a other option you make a donation to the site and become a vip member,( i am not the owner) so no profit to me )
in the mean time we are over the 177 thousend members and i am al ready over the 200 post and that is also a lot of work by finding and make ready for posting.
so if you want the find something the is interresting for the site it is possibel but you want the want it , and you see wenn you make some posting your reputation rising in front of your eyes,

Похожие релизы

The Mariner's Role in Collecting Evidence - P.Anderson [2002, PDF]
Maritime Security TNI 2012 - Steven Jones NMI [2012, PDF]
The Shipmaster's Business Self Examiner - Malcolm MacLachlan [2016, PDF]
Guidelines for Collecting Maritime Evidence Book's Supplement - The Nautical Institute [2019,…
Guidelines for Collecting Maritime Evidence Volume 2 - Bridget Hogan [2019, PDF]
Guidance notes on the investigation of marine incidents [2005, PDF]
Guidelines for collecting maritime evidence, Volume 1 - John Noble [2017, PDF]
The Mariner's Guide to Dry Time Charterparties - Jeremy Miles, Katherine Birchall, Peter Scott…
Ism Code a practical guide to the legal and insurance implications - Phil Anderson [2015, PDF]
The Mariner’s Role in Collecting Evidence Handbook - North of England P&I Club [202x, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3