skipper3362 ® 11-Oct-2018 17:06

Destroyerman 01 In to the storm

Year: 2008
Author: Taylor Anderson
Publisher: Tantor Media inc.
Type: audiobook
Audio codec: MP3
Audio bitrate: 48
Description: Pressed into service when World War 2 breaks out in the Pacific , the US Walker a Great war era destroyer finds irself retreating from persuing Japanese battleships.
Is captain Lieutenant Commander Matthew Patrick Reddy , desperately leads the Walker into a squall, hopping it will give them vover only to emerge into an alternate world.
A world where two speicies have evolved : the cat like lemurians and the reptilian Griks , and they are at war.
With its power and weaponry , the Wlaker's very existence could alter the balance of power.
And for Redy and his crew , who have means to turn a primitive war into a genocidal Armageddon , one thing becomes clear.
They must determine whose side they're on.
Because whichever species they choose is the winner.
Rating: 5 / 5 (Votes: 4)
skipper3362 ® 11-Oct-2018 19:09
if this is to muts scifi let me know
i have also availibel clive cussler orean serie en numa serie , and a lot of singel nautical thema books historical and fiction
beside the running serie we posting now
Similar releases
Barons of the Sea: And Their Race to Build the World's Fastest Clipper Ship - Steven Ujifusa…
Before the Wind : The Memoir of an American Sea Captain - Charles Tyng [Stefan Rudnicki, 2009]
Electrical Engineering (Tables, Standards, Formulas) [2006, PDF]
Endeavour: The Ship That Changed the World - Peter Moore [2019]
Ghost fleet : A novel of the next World War - P.W.Singer and August Cole [Rich Orlow, 2015]
In Harm's Way: JFK, World War II, and the Heroic Rescue of PT-109 - Iain Martin [Dan Bittner,…
Over the edge of the world - Laurence Bergreen [Tim Jerome, 2003]
Sailing Alone Around The World - Joshua Slocum [Alan Sklar, 2003]
Sea Power The History and Geopolitics of the World's Oceans - James Stavridis [Marc Cashman,…
Tell Me More PERFORMANCE English (All 10 Levels) [2008, ISO]

The time now is: Today 07:10