virtual ® 18-Дек-2018 23:14

Defence Bulletin (Special Edition)

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: The Standard P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 28
Description: This the Third Special Edition of the Standard Bulletin issued on August 2016 and devoted entirely to Defence Class issues.
Defence cover is insurance for the legal and other costs of pursuing and defending claims relating to entered
ships, where the sum in dispute is not otherwise insured. Although not all of our members buy defence cover,
defence and legal matters are still of great importance to all our members because they all have legal disputes.

Contents

Screenshots

defence-bulletin-august-2016.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Standard P&I - Defence Special Edition Bulletins 1 & 2 - The Standard P&I Club [2015, PDF]
Marine Fuels Preventing Claims and Disputes - North P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Triton 1 2020 - Coronavirus Legal guidance for members , TELP helping members navigate today’s…
Risk Watch (2010-2018) - Britannia P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Defence class cover + Contracts of carriage and bills of lading The Hague Visby Rules - The…
The Importance of Class in Marine Insurance, Claims, and Legal Liabilities - Skuld [2014, PDF]
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
2019/20 London Class P&I and Defence Rules and Correspondents - Standard Club [2019, PDF]
Bills of Lading, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2011, PDF]
A Guide to P & I Cover - The Standard [200X, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:15

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3