Language: english
Author: Smith Joy
Genre: Guide
Publisher: Sheridan House
ISBN: 1-57409-083-6
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 244
Description: You've been apprehensive since you brought home that first brochure, and now the launching is imminent. You've even spent a few restless nights wondering if you have the stamina to deal with all those hair-raising high-seas adventures you've been reading about. Visions of 10-foot waves and man-overboard emergencies dance through your head. And then you realize that the worst problem you'll have to cope with is Captain My Way.
He has been rubbing his hands with glee because the boat is fi- nally going in the water. He's adventure bent. You're scared. He has more plans for you than you want. How on earth are you ever going to keep this boating thing under control? With all that boating stuff he's collecting, where are you going to fit your personal gear? How will you cope with doing without? How does one cope aboard a boat?
This book is your guide to managing all those pesky "first mate" tasks that you will most likely be responsible for, while at the same time keeping enjoyment in the forefront. Read it for fun, then read it for you. I've sailed in your boat shoes and have survived Captain My Way. And in the process, I have come to treasure my boat more than my home.

Contents

Screenshots

smith_j_the_perfect_first_mate_a_woman_s_guide_to_recreation.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Perfect First Mate - a Woman's Guide to Recreational Boating - Smith J. [1999, PDF]
Sailing (Eyewitness Companions) - Jeremy Evans, Ellen MacArthur [2007, PDF]
Blue water - Wright L. [2010, EPUB]
25 Things Every Sailor Needs (and why) - Lance Gettler [2011, PDF]
Godforsaken Sea - The True Story of a Race Through the World's Most Dangerous Waters - Lundy…
Understanding boat diesel engines - John C. Paine [2005, PDF]
Sailing Wondertime - A Family Voyage from Seattle to New Zealand - Johnson S.D. [2018, EPUB]
Sailing by Starlight: The Remarkable Voyage of Globe Star - Rod Scher [2022, EPUB]
The Sailing Bible - The Complete Guide for All Sailors from Novice to Experienced Skipper - Jeremy…
Swell - A Sailing Surfer’s Voyage of Awakening - Clark L., Manini D. [2018, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3