diego19abs ® 04-Май-2019 08:04

SETS 6000 seafarers evaluation & training system

Year: 199X
Language: english
Author: Videotel Marine International and Spectral Technologies.
Genre: Training courses
Format: EXE
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 6000
Description: SETS 6000 is produced in jointly by Videotel Marine International and Spectral Technologies.
SETS 6000 is used by a wide range of International shipping companies and is recognized as an excellent tool to assess the competence of seafarers on all levels.
SETS 6000 is a powerful computer based testing package designed to assist that standards of training and competence are maintained at an STCW defined level.
Testing and evaluation of knowledge is now an important aspect of recruitment, promotion and periodic assessment of seafarers. Assessment and records of assessments are likewise an important element of any quality management regime or safety management system.
Additional info: IF YOU CHECK THE PHOTOS OF THE POST , (YOU CAN SEE THE LIST OF EXAMINATIONS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM)
NOTE ( THIS INFORMATION WAS SHARED A FEW YEARS AGO BY FRIENDS OF THE FORUM , BUT I DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE WE CAN NOT FIND IT AVAILABLE)
DISCLAIM MY ERRORS, THIS NEW RELEASE IS MY FIRST CONTRIBUTION AND I HOPE YOU FIND IT USEFUL

Contents

+ FOR THE INSTALLATION USE
1. -DAEMON TOOLS
2.- VIRTUAL BOX (WIN XP 32 BITS)
KEY HAN04-83KRG-51388-6819D
KEY FOR THE PROGRAM IS ALSO INCLUDED ON THE TORRENT

Screenshots

NEWsets6000.rar

welder61 20-Дек-2019 16:30
Если у Вас в закрытом разделе,пишут закрыто по требованию правообладателя.
, то какой смысл в закрытом разделе? Мне был нужен тест SETS. Вы его показываете в наличии и пишете,что раздача закрыта. Где логика?
skipper3362 23-Апр-2022 01:23
Janek, answer is no
we are not allowed to help in any why in the distrubution of this file
that why it is closed
otherwise we get this site in to legal trouble , thats mean that no wann of the members you may help to get the file
SO AGAIN STOP ASKING FOR FILES THAT ARE MARKET CLOSED

Похожие релизы

On board Training Record Book - Officer in charge of Navigational watch + Officer in charge of…
OCIMF - Competence Assurance Guidelines for F(P)SOs - OCIMF [2008, PDF]
Master and Chief Mate (Model Course 7.01) - IMO [2014, PDF]
Tanker Management and Self Assessment 3 (TMSA3) A Best Practice Guide - OCIMF [2017, PDF]
Standard for Quality Management System of Seafarer Manning Offices - BV [2013, PDF]
OCIMF Annual Report - OCIMF [2022, PDF]
On board Training Record Book - Rating forming part of Engineering watch + Rating forming part of…
Chief Engineer Officer and Second Engineer Officer (Model Course 7.02) - IMO [2014, PDF]
IMO Model Course 1.22 Bridge Resource Management - IMO [2020, PDF]
Skipper on Fishing Vessel (Model Course 7.05) - IMO [2008, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:26

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3