virtual ® 28-Июл-2019 08:02

List of Correspondents 2019 for UK (Europe), UK P&I N.V.

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: -
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 160
Description: This book lists the contact details of the Managers and a full list of the Club’s correspondents
network. The list of Correspondents is available as a pdf on the UK Club website (www.
ukpandi), and whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this book is correct at time of
print, details can change throughout the course of the year. We recommend when looking for
a correspondent, you use the Find a Correspondent look up on the website or alternatively,
download the UK Club Correspondent App.

Contents

Screenshots

FINAL_Correspondents_book_FEB_19.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

List Of Correspondents - UK P&I Club [2015, PDF]
Руководство капитана по действиям в аварийных случаях /A Master’s guide to Shipboard Accid - Eric…
Rules 2020 , List of Correspondents, Charterers Terms & Conditions - uk P and I Club [2020, PDF]
The London P and I Club Rules 2020/2021 - P&I, FD&D, War Risk, Charterers' CSL, Owner's…
Steamship Mutual Europe and London 2020/2021 P and I Rules, War Risks, Charterers Terms , Traders,…
MASTER' HANDBOOK - The Japan Ship Owners’ Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association [2005, PDF]
Master's Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association…
Masters Handbook - The Japan Ship Owners' Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association [none, PDF]
VesselFinder Pro v.1.14 - VT Explorer Ltd [2017] [Android]
VesselFinder Pro v.1.15 - VT Explorer Ltd [2017] [Android]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:29

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3