Language: english
Author: Bill Robinson
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
ISBN: 0-393-30796-4
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages + text layer
Number of pages: 310
Description: In my more than 25 years on the staff of Yachting and more than 50 years of going cruising whenever the occasion presented itself, I have had the rare opportunity to visit most of the world's best cruising areas. Because of this, I am frequently asked questions about them, both by people who hope to get there themselves and by those who are simply curious and perhaps want to make comparisons with areas with which they are familiar.
Remembering these questions, I am reporting here on the best of those areas. There are no negative reports (Delaware Bay is definitely not included), though I have tried to tell of drawbacks when they exist, and different areas have naturally served well under different circum- stances. Some of the material has previously been reported in Yachting and other books, but in different form, as all the chapters are newly- written; there are no reprints or scissors-and-paste jobs here.

Contents

Screenshots

Where to Ctruise 1984 Robinson.pdf

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Where to Cruise - Robinson B. [1991, PDF]
Over the horizon; the best in cruising - Bill Robinson [1966, PDF]
Cruising the Easy Way - Bill Robinson [1990, EPUB]
Knot Tying Book for Everyday Occasion - A Knot Tying Guide on How to Tie 25 of the Most Important…
Deep Water Cruising - Gordon & Nina Stuermer [1980, PDF]
RMS Queen Mary - 101 Questions and Answers About the Great Transatlantic Liner - Ellery D. [2021,…
Fitness for Service and Integrity of Piping, Vessels, and Tanks - G.Antaki [2005, PDF]
IMPA Marine Stores Guide 7th edition - IMPA [2018, PDF]
Cuba - Calder N. [1999, PDF]
Cruising Guide to the Philippines - Webb - 2009 - Conant M. Webb [2009, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 11:16

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3