virtual ® 13-Мар-2020 14:44

Bodily Injury News - The journal of the Thomas Miller Americas’Bodily Injury Team, Winter 2019/2020

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: UK P and I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 9
Description: Bodily Injury News Bodily Injury News is the bi-annual newsletter of the Thomas Miller Americas’ Bodily Injury Team. The topics it addresses are highly relevant to all our Members worldwide given more than half of the Club’s personal injury claims over $100,000 are brought in the American courts. We welcome your feedback on the topics we cover as well as suggestions on subjects to address in future issues. Please send your comments to any of the Bodily Injury Team. The information in this newsletter is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
The BI Team emphasized its depth of experience and its uniqueness among P&I Clubs. Notably, the BI Team consists of eight attorneys located in New Jersey, San Francisco & London and boasts over 90 years of collective experience in handling bodily injury matters. The BI Team also highlighted how it functions as a collaborative group. The Team holds bi-monthly meetings to review and strategize about cases, particularly cases with high dollar values or complex issues, and to analyze trends in the maritime industry. Moreover, any case going to trial or arbitration must also go through the Team’s request for trial authority process which involves gathering input from all of the team members before proceeding to trial or arbitration.

Contents

Screenshots

Bodily-Injury-News-Winter-2020-WEB.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Bodily Injury News - Winter 2019 - UK P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Lookout Issue 3/2018 - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Lookout Issue 4/2020 - UK P&I Club [2020, PDF]
BODILY INJURY NEWS, LOOKOUT, Legal Briefing, Soundings, Hellas HiLights - UK P&I Club [2018, PDF]
P&I Clubs - Law and Practice - Steven J. Hazelwood, David Semark [2010, PDF/EPUB]
Currents, The American Club's In-House Newsletter Issues numbers 16-43 - The American P and I…
Monthly Safety Scenario (MSS) August - the Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
The Islander - February 2021 - The Islander [2021, PDF]
Triton #2 - the Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Risk Watch (2010-2018) - Britannia P&I Club [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3