kalbossenn 28-Июн-2015 11:57
hello admins, i've registered but see this message " Sorry but you are not authorized to view or download this Attachmen ". can you solve this problem please. thank you!(kalbossen)
disorded . 01-Сен-2015 16:05
зарегистрировался,пришел ответ на почту с ником и паролем ввожу пишет неверные данные.
Логин: disorded
Почта: disorded@rambler.ru
disorded . 01-Сен-2015 16:08
зарегистрировался,пришел ответ на почту с ником и паролем ввожу пишет неверные данные
Логин: disorded
Почта: disorded@rambler.ru
GOOGLE BOT 01-Сен-2015 16:08

zxc ® 01-Сен-2015 16:17
В логине не должно быть лишних пробелов и точек в конце. Пробуйте еще или запросите новый пароль
deadpool 18-Сен-2015 17:29
to all who are having a hard time downloading this.. try this steps.
1. you must register or create an account here at seatorrent
2.you must have a torrent application for pc or on your android device. when you finished downloading and installing an torrent apllication proceed to step 3. by the way i'm using UTORRENT
3. find the torrent download button and click it.(usually it is on the right side of the description of an apllication for example this seagull asst. torrent size is 15kb.) and wait for it to finish downloading.
4. once you've finished downloading a torrent app.(the one you wants to download) open it. but before that make sure that the UTORRENT or any TORRENT pc app is closed. to be able to use your torrent .apk.
5. and when you click it it will open the TORRENT PC APP.(UTORRENT) and wat for it until you finished downloading it. but make sure that you dont close the TORRENT PC APP for continuous seeding for everyone.
enjoy downloading!!!
-deadpool
Гость 01-Ноя-2015 11:36
здравствуй, на email не приходит письмо с активацией новой учетной записи. e-mail: tortopidi@hotmail.com Спасибо
guest 03-Ноя-2015 19:12
I can not register myself for first time
"You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password".
There are any conditions about user name and password?
Thanks
peritovarela@gmail.com
Luck 05-Дек-2015 13:33
Доброго времени суток! Не могу зайти в свою учетную запись(((
Вроде зарегистрировался и по ссылке прошел, а он все ровно говорит, что не верный логин или пороль. papaofluck@gmail.com
zxc ® 05-Дек-2015 14:05
17865Доброго времени суток! Не могу зайти в свою учетную запись(((
Вроде зарегистрировался и по ссылке прошел, а он все ровно говорит, что не верный логин или пороль. papaofluck@gmail.com
Очистите кеш браузера или нажмите F5 после неверной авторизации
Luck 05-Дек-2015 15:04
Нечего не помогло , очистил кеш нажал F5 ! Браузер Гугл Хром , может следует его поменять ?
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:10

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3