What to take to Sea

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Tom Alex
Genre: Guide
Format: XLS
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 40
Description: Ever since I joined my first ship, I have always wondered what exactly should I take to sea with me. Truth to be told , there is not much guidance regarding this at any place. So I made a list after my first ship and kept modifying it as required. So this is the culmination of 8 years worth of experiences.
Having said that , I totally realize that each person has different needs, So feel free to modify this list or use this list as a starting block for your own needs
All the best to those first time Cadets. Always remember , some of us went through worst things than what you will encounter :)
PS : This being my own work, I dont know if screenshots do total justice. Also content picture may not be all that correct

Contents

Screenshots

What to take to Sea.xlsm

Скачать [377 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

How to sail a Boat - Nick Jenkins [2007, PDF]
First Aid & CPR - An in Depth Guide to CPR, AED and Choking [2021, MP4]
Powerboat Handling Illustrated - How to Make Your Boat Do Exactly What You Want It to Do - Bob…
Marinepedia v.3.0.1 - Sumanjay [2022] [Android]
Introduction to Valves [2020, MP4]
An Introduction to Marine Engineering, for Cadets and Deck Officers - B. Sanchez [2017, EPUB]
Front Burner: Al Qaeda’s Attack on the USS Cole - Commander Kirk s lippold [2012]
Introduction to Laser-Cutting [2022, MP4]
Things You Should Know When Planning an Atlantic Crossing - Wendell Jermaine [xxxx, PDF]
Guidance Notes on Response Time Analysis for Programmable Electronic Alarm Systems - ABS [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:26

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3