Year: 1876
Language: english
Author: Capt. R. Connolly
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: McKillop & Johnston
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 142
Description: Hand-book and self-teacher for the local Marine Board of Canada comprising a series of questions with answers and explanations.
In preparing this Self-Teacher for the young and iuexperienced
Mariner, I have begun at the beginning, and explained the Tables to be used, the method of using them, with the numbers of the pages, and several examples for correcting seconds and tenths. My reason for so doing is, that in my experience as teacher, I have known pupils to have been kept days seeking for the Tables and explanations, not knowing how to use them at sea, having had no one to instruct them. This work will prove a valuable guide for them previous to attending the school to prepare for examination.
In conclusion, the young Navigator will find on perusing this
little book, that I have left no stone unturned to make all that is necessary for passing an examination as simple as possible, and that he will find pleasure and benefit in the perusal ot its pages, whether he is at sea, and when at anchor, or lying in harbor.

Contents

Not exist.

Screenshots

Handbook and selfteacher for local marine board Canada

Скачать [7 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Boatswain's Manual - William A. McLeod [2000, PDF]
Cadet Interview Questions and Answers - BSMA, Capt. Alex Tsetskhladze [2022, DOC]
Navigation Calculator v.0.0.1 - DBG Nautical [2017] [Android]
ENGLISH GRAMMAR IN USE - Cambridge [2021, PDF]
Navigation calculator v.0.0.40 - DBG Nautical [2019] [Android]
The New Examiner in Seamanship - Thomas L. Ainsley [1910, PDF]
FURUNO FMD 2300 -Answers to to Exam. - Edward [2021, JPEG]
Principles of Navigation - Principles of Navigation - Capt. T.K. Joseph & Capt. S.S. Rewari [2006,…
Anchor Handling - K.Mamondole [2009, PDF]
Coastal navigation using GPS: for Sail and Power - Larkin F.J. [2003, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:42

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3