Language: english
Author: Andrews C.A.
Genre: History
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN: 1478372680
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 60
Description: Subtitle: The Sea In My Blood Marina Andrews is the proud granddaughter of Titanic Survivor; Charles Edward Andrews, who served on board the luxury liner as second class assistant saloon steward. This book was specifically written for Marina's family, to prevent Charlie's amazing true life and times of his Maritime history, fading into a pile of forgotten memories! Born in Liverpool in 1893, my grandfather, Charles Edward Andrews was just an ordinary lad, from a basic family lifestyle, who grew up with a passion for people and an ambition for the world. One of Charlie's biggest dreams of becoming a proud seaman, meeting people from all walks of life, serving on the finest of vessels, sailing the high seas, finally came true. Amazingly though, of all the experiences Charlie endured at sea, not one event could compare to the most traumatic: Titanic's lifeboat number sixteen! Throughout his seafaring years, Charlie battled on through many life threatening events, including the sinking of Titanic, and still continued to serve at sea: braving the oceans through two world wars, following the sea further with wisdom until his retirement. Every seaman has a story to tell, but this incredible true story is Charlie's!

Contents

Screenshots

Andrews C.A. ‘Titanic’ Survivor - The Sea In My Blood, 2012.epub

Скачать [864 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Shadow of the Titanic - The story of survivor Eva Hart - Ronald Denney [2011, EPUB]
The man who sank Titanic - the troubled life of Quartermaster Robert Hichens - Hichens R., Nilsson…
Olympic, Titanic and Britannic (World of Ships 16) - McCutcheon С. [2020, PDF]
Titanic - "Iceberg Ahead'' | The Story of the Disaster By Some of Those Who Were…
False Flags - Disguised German Raiders of WW II - Robinson S. [2016, EPUB]
Voyages from the Past - A History of Passengers at Sea - Wills S. [2014, PDF/EPUB]
Into the Darkness: The Harrowing True Story of the Titanic Disaster: Riveting First-Hand Accounts…
Farewell, Titanic - Her Final Legacy - Pellegrino C. [2012, PDF/EPUB]
Titanic: The Story About The Unsinkable Ship - Henry Freeman [2016, AZW/EPUB/PDF]
Story of the Titanic - Noon S. [2012, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:53

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3