Vitbar192 ® 24-Июн-2020 06:00

The Eastern Arctic Seas Encyclopedia

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V.
Genre: Encyclopedia
Publisher: Springer International Publishing
ISBN: 978-3-319-24238-5
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 402
Description: This Encyclopedia is designed to accumulate and systematize our knowledge about the unique natural water areas - the Laptev, East Siberian and Chukchi seas, their wealth, the events that took place on its waters and shores, and the remarkable people whose lives were and are closely intertwined with the seas. The Encyclopedia contains about 1,500 terms and concepts related to the seas in alphabetical order. It describes geographical features: rivers, lakes, straits, bays; provides information about towns, seaports, transport communications, basic aquatic biological species, nature reserves, national and international programs for the study of the sea, research institutes, historical monuments, activities of prominent explorers and travelers, researchers and scientists. The Encyclopedia also includes a chronology of major historical events connected with the Eastern Arctic seas for more than 400 years.

Contents

No content.

Screenshots

Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V. The Eastern Arctic Seas Encyclopedia, 2016.pdf

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Western Arctic Seas Encyclopedia - Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V. [2017, PDF]
The Black Sea Encyclopedia - Sergei R. Grinevetsky, Igor S. Zonn & Others [2015, PDF]
Russian Arctic Seas: Navigational conditions and accidents - Nataliya Marchenko / Наталия Марченко…
Exploration of the Seas - Voyage into the Unknown - Committee on Exploration of the Seas [2003, PDF]
The Montenegrin Adriatic Coast: Marine Chemistry Pollution - Danijela Joksimovic, Mirko Durovic,…
Encyclopedia of Marine Science - Nichols R.C., Williams R.G. [2008, PDF]
Antarctica: An Encyclopedia - Volumes 1 & 2 - John Stewart [2011, PDF]
ATP 17(C) Naval Artic Manual - NATO North Atlantic Treaty Organization [2007, PDF]
Exploring Polar Frontiers: A Historical Encyclopedia - Mills W.J. [2003, PDF]
A Historical Dictionary of the U.S. Merchant Marine and Shipping Industry Since the Introduction of…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 13:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3