virtual ® 26-Июн-2020 09:12

Loss Prevention Bulletin Vol. 48 & 42 - Cyber risk and Cyber security countermeasures and supplement

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Japan P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 57
Description: According to IMO guidelines, ship owners and ship managers are required to address cyber risks appropriately in the Safety Management System (SMS) no later than the first annual verification of the Company’s Document of Compliance after 1 January 2021. Although the requirements are not mandatory, flag state administrators request their respective vessels to follow the guidelines accordingly.

Contents

Screenshots

Loss-Prevention-Bulletin-Vol.42&48

Скачать [16 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Primer on IMO Cyber Risk Management Guidelines - The American Club and ABS Group [2020, PDF]
Maritime compliance: IMO Cyber Security Requirements due 1 Jan 2021 - INMARSAT [2020, PDF]
Cyber Security Management System for Ships (Requirements and Controls) [First Edition] - NKK [2019,…
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 51 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
P&I Loss Prevention Posters - JAPAN P&I [2020, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 52 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
REDUCING THE RISK OF LIQUEFACTION, Operational guidance for vessels that carry cargoes which may…
Guidelines on Maritime Cyber Risk Management - Dromon Bureau of Shipping [2018, PDF]
Cyber Security Resilience management for Ships and Mobile offshore units in Operation - DNV [2021,…
Reducing the Risk of Damage to or Loss of Non-Standardized Cargo - London P&I Club and Others…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3