Language: english
Author: Fossen T.I.
Genre: Research papers
Publisher: Wiley
ISBN: 0471941131
Format: PDF
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 494
Description: A comprehensive and extensive study of the latest research in control systems for marine vehicles. Demonstrates how the implementation of mathematical models and modern control theory can reduce fuel consumption and improve reliability and performance. Coverage includes ocean vehicle modeling, environmental disturbances, the dynamics and stability of ships, sensor and navigation systems. Numerous examples and exercises facilitate understanding.
Additional info: From the Author
The Wiley book from 1994 was the first attempt to bring hydrodynamic modeling and control system design into a unified notation for modeling, simulation and control. My first book also contains state-of-the-art control design methods for ships, offshore structures and underwater vehicles up to 1994.
Instead of making a second edition of the book, I decided to write the Handbook of Marine Craft Hydrodynamics and Motion Control and merge the most important results from my previous book with recent results. The books is divided into two parts; marine craft hydrodynamics and motions control systems (guidance, navigation and control). This makes the two Wiley books complementary.
The Handbook of Marine Craft Hydrodynamics and Motion Control was published in 2011 by Wiley, both as Hardcover and Kindle editions.
About the Author
Thor Inge Fossen is a Norwegian naval architect and a cyberneticist. Fossen received the MSc degree in Marine Technology and PhD in Engineering Cybernetics both from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.

Contents

Screenshots

Fossen T.I. Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles, 1994.pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Marine Control Systems: Guidance, Navigation and Control of Ships, Rigs and Underwater... - Thor I.…
Handbook of Marine Craft Hydrodynamics and Motion Control - Fossen T. [2021, EPUB]
Marine Control Systems. Propulsion and Motion Control of Ships and Ocean Structures - Asgeir J…
Autonomous Underwater Vehicles: Modeling, Control Design and Simulation - Pushkin Kachroo, Sabiha…
Control of ships and underwater vehicles: design for underactuated and nonlinear marine systems -…
Basic Ship Theory Volume 2 Ship Dynamics and Design - E. C. Tupper, K. J. Rawson [2001, PDF]
Modeling Ships and Space Craft - The Science and Art of Mastering the Oceans and Sky - Hagler G.…
Encyclopedia of Ocean Engineering - Weicheng Cui and Others [2022, PDF]
THE DYNAMICS OF MARINE CRAFT Maneuvering and Seakeeping [2004, PDF]
Control of Marine Vehicles - Karl Dietrich von Ellenrieder [2021, PDF+EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:31

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3