Year: 2015
Language: english
Author: The Shipowners’ Club
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: The Shipowners’ Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 90
Description: Most tug and barge safety regulations focus on hardware, inspection and maintenance rotine. However, experience shows that good safety depends upon safety culture of the entire company. Managing the human factor successfully would also lessen the number of accidents. This book is aimed at small tugs and work boats involved in towing and work boat operations which may not be required to be fully regulated, because of size, jurisdiction or operating area. The risks in their operations are similar to and in many cases exceed those of the more internationally regulated tugs.
The book has been revised and updatet from the accumulation of experience within the Club and from industry sources including IMO MSC/Circ 8841 (Guidelines for Safe Ocean Towage). Good towing practices are highlighted and learning points from reported incidents are illustrated analyzing the primary causes, with the aim to prevent or reduce prevent similar events from occurring.

Contents

Screenshots

Tug and Tow – A Practical Safety and Operational Guide.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Evidence Collection (Loss Prevention) - The Shipowners P&I [2016, PDF]
Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
Mooring Operations - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
Extreme Ocean Waves - Efim Pelinovsky & Christian Kharif [2008, PDF]
Technology and safety of marine systems - J. Wang,Alan Pillay [2003, PDF]
Safe skipper - a practical guide to managing risk at sea - Holmes R., Jollands S. [2015, EPUB]
European Guide for Risk Prevention in Small Fishing Vessels - European Commission [2016, PDF]
Use of Workboats for Towage - Good Practice Guide - National Workboat Association [2016, PDF]
Fishing Vessel Safety, Loss Prevention - The Shipowners’ Club [2014, PDF]
Annual Overview of Marine Casualties and Incidents 2018 - EMSA [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 23:47

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3