jes 02-Дек-2016 22:15
Sir patuong nman. Nalagay ko na sa neptune bin yung cracked na simlator exe, tas nungnilaunch ko na yung mc90, kelangan pa daw ng licnse.. patulong naman po sirr
This is the hardware code: D95524F22A98D22B6388359787240DDF
25923Good day! First of all many many thanks to Bulldozer ®, it's working fine 2.5 version windows 7 ultimate,how can i put in the panel display directory the VR engine room, "main engine,DG,purifier" only 430 ship funnel cctv is in the display,
i noticed that when i start the system in full loaded condition the in VR-engineroom folder>unity version if you play the MC90V (main engine) etc.... it's synchronized to the system.
The only problem is how to put it in the panel display directory.
Many thanks in advance
Sir patuong nman. Nalagay ko na sa neptune bin yung cracked na simlator exe, tas nungnilaunch ko na yung mc90, kelangan pa daw ng licnse.. patulong naman po sirr
This is the hardware code: D95524F22A98D22B6388359787240DDF
dyre22 19-Дек-2016 20:11
hello everyone! just need some help here. i have read and followed the instruction in the notepad with file name "read me."
i have installed everything(in custom mode then chose all) then replaces the simulator.exe file from the crack folder to the neptube bin. Then i tried to start the app, it started but the problem is that, there are no scenarios on it, like the mimic diagrams of the systems. i tried to use the F5 but it asking for a password and i dont have any information about this. How can i make this run? please help. Thanks!
dyre22 20-Дек-2016 17:06
hello mates!
i have downloaded the file and was able to extract it. followed the instructions like copying the simulator.exe crack... installing everything ...
it was successfully installed but when I try to run it, it lacks
INITIAL CONDITIONS

then when I go ahead further, it lacks a lot of scenarios, where can i download these files in order for me to simulate engine room processes. Please help. Thanks in advance!-
Ignacio 23-Дек-2016 18:04
10697First of all many many thanks I finally got it and is working fine even if as engineer i miss a lot the sound.I had to find another way that may help :
1 Download the simulator in this page only to get the crack file
2 Downloaded and installed MC90-V v.2.5.1 [2013]
3 Copied the crack in Neptune Bin
It works fine and there are a lot a features like AC deck machineries etc.
Now the next step would be to have the sound does anyone know which ones are the files??? Not sound or wave of MC90IV probably we could copy them and replace the ones in MC90V.
Thanks again TTo Bulldozer for the help
how can install. not appear apk.
agdo128 02-Апр-2017 16:17
16349Im running the sim on a Windows 10 x64 systen and it works fine, including freezing and unfreezing when I tell it to.
i m having windows 10 64bit i7core nvidia graphics card but still i cant unfreeze it i tried both version 2.3 and 2.5. in 2.3 it says "missing path -p " and in version 2.5 it is not unfreezing please help me u can also send me mail at [email protected] please help me sir i really need this software as i m an marine engineering student or just fine me on facebook my fb id is [email protected]
I'm not sure if program work on Windows10,it was tested on windows7 32bit,so you can install program on virtual machine-use Virtual box or VMware Workstation.
It works fine
sir I cannot use my newly installed MC90-V because it needs the license code, can I ask you fir that?
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:07

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3