Ferreirolo ® 09-Авг-2021 20:58

Class NK Technical Journal 2019 (Special Feature on Digitalization)

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Various
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Publisher: Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (ClassNK) Research Institute
Edition: 1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 117
Description: Up until now, we had regularly issued two kinds of technical publications titled “ClassNK Technical Bulletin” in English and "Nippon Kaiji Kyokai Kaishi" in Japanese respectively.
With the remarkable development of information and communication technology (ICT), artificial intelligence (AI) and so on in recent years, we are witnessing the rise of a new society closely symbolizing Japan’s concept of “Society 5.0”. This movement is also rapidly progressing in the maritime industry as digital transformation.
On the other hand, the maritime industry is facing the global challenge of reducing GHG emissions and must carry out the necessary initiatives to halve GHG emissions in global shipping no later than the year 2050 compared to 2008 levels.
Under these circumstances, together with all other industries, the maritime industry must strive for innovative R&D and technological development that goes beyond the traditional business framework.
ClassNK is carrying out mid-long term R&D in line with its R&D Roadmap developed in 2017 from the above perspective.
In response to these environmental changes surrounding the shipbuilding and maritime industries, we have decided to integrate the previously published “Nippon Kaiji Kyokai Kaishi” and “ClassNK Technical Bulletin” into a comprehensive publication containing technical information titled “ClassNK Technical Journal”.
I sincerely hope the ClassNK Technical Journal will be useful to everyone among the new changes in the maritime industry.
In closing, I would like to express my gratitude for the continued support and feedback we receive from all of you.

Contents

Screenshots

giho01e_2019.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Class NK Technical Journal 2021 (Special Feature Articles on Autonomous Ships) - Various [2021, PDF]
Class NK Technical Journal 2020 (Green House Gas Study 2020) - Various [2020, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal No.5 2022 - Vary [2022, PDF]
Advisory on Decarbonization Applications for Power Generation and Propulsion Systems - ABS [2021,…
Guidelines for Approval in Principle and General Design Approval - ClassNK [2022, PDF]
Guidelines for remote Survey - ClassNK [2021, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal No.7 2023 (I) - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
Closing the Safety Gap in an Era of Transformation - DNV [2021, PDF]
Guidelines on Preventive Measures against Parametric Rolling - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal No.4 2021 - Vary [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3