Year: 2008
Language: english
Author: Johanna Elisabeth Sandbakken
Genre: Research papers
Publisher: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR with errors
Pages count: 108
Description: This thesis is the result of my work on the compulsory master project at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics during the spring semester of 2018, ending the 5-year program for achieving a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Cybernetics and Robotics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. The initiative of this thesis came from ABB Marine and Ports by Dr Matko Barisic, who has been my supervisor during this project.This thesis is the result of my work on the compulsory master project at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics during the spring semester of 2018, ending the 5-year program for achieving a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Cybernetics and Robotics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. The initiative of this thesis came from ABB Marine and Ports by Dr Matko Barisic, who has been my supervisor during this project.

Contents

Screenshots

Collision Avoidance for Autonomous Ships in Transit.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

LNG Bunkering Operations Establish probabilistic safety distances for LNG bunkering... - Nora Marie…
Marine Control Systems. Propulsion and Motion Control of Ships and Ocean Structures - Asgeir J…
Simulation model for an LNG ferry - Andreas Rolland Moss [2014, PDF]
Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles - Fossen T.I. [1994, PDF]
The iSAT Project - Mechanical properties and designs - Llewellyn G. [2012, PDF]
Hybrit Propulsion Systems - Bas Kwasieckyj [2013, PDF]
Numerical Predictions of Global and Local Ice Loads on Ships - Biao Su [2011, PDF]
Maritime English - Ship and Crew - MDA EarthSat [2006, PDF]
Cargo Tank Coating for Chemical Tankers - Neofytos Giannakopoulos [2003, PDF]
Revisions in the concept of commencement of laytime and demurrage – Laytime and demurrage clauses…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:27

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3