Language: english
Author:  Ainslie B.
Genre: History
Publisher: Random House
ISBN: 0224082949
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 185
Description: Knife-edge decisions, adrenalin rushes, extreme weather, bitter rivalries, heart-stopping races – they are all in a day’s work for Ben Ainslie.
Against all odds, in the London 2012 Olympics Ben Ainslie thrillingly won a fourth successive gold medal, making him the greatest ever Olympic sailor and a British hero, chosen from many to be the flag bearer for the closing ceremony.
From his proudest moment representing Team GB, to one tough decision that almost risked destroying his career, this is a unique insight into the man who cannot let himself be second best. It shows what really takes place in the white heat of competition and lifts the lid on this toughest of sports.
Additional info: About the Author
Ben Ainslie, CBE, was born on Febraury 5, 1977 in Macclesfield. The son of Roderick Ainslie, who captained the first Whitbread Round the World Race in 1973, he started sailing at age four and first competed at the age of ten. He has won three Olympic gold medals and was awarded the title of British Yachtsman of the Year in 1995, 1999, 2000 and 2002. He was elected ISAF World Sailor of the Year in 1998, 2002 and 2008.

Contents

Screenshots

Ainslie B. Close to the wind, 2012.epub

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Romantic Challenge - Chichester F. [2012, EPUB]
The New Complete Sailing Manual - Sleight S. [2005, PDF]
A World of My Own - the first ever non-stop solo round the world voyage - Knox-Johnston R. [2008,…
Ocean Warriors - Mundle R. [2010, PDF/EPUB]
Close to the Wind - Pete Goss [1999, PDF]
The Billionaire and the Mechanic - How Larry Ellison and a Car Mechanic Teamed Up to Win…
Woman alone : Sailing solo across the Atlantic - Clare Francis [1977, PDF]
Boats, Boffins and Bowlines - The Stories of Sailing Inventors and Innovations - Drower G. [2011,…
A World Of My Own - Robin Knox-Johnston [1969, PDF]
Chasing the Cup My Americas Cup Journey - James Spithill, Rob Mundle [2017, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:48

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3