AntaresEnif ® 11-Мар-2022 03:53
I have been working on building my boat's library, as I plan to set sail in the next year or so, for years I've wondered about getting into the commercial side of things instead of just recreational boats. I can't believe I didn't see this before! I used to be in the marine trades, got wrecked at the start of covid, and badly injured last week, hoping to be back working on my boat as soon as I can get around again!
So thanks to everyone here! I'm going through my library for books I don't see here, and wondering about donating, is the donation via eth/btc still allowed? I understand that there was an announcement that tomorrow .Ru domains will be starting to be internal only, will that affect here?
Thanks
Antares
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript