skipper3362 16-Мар-2022 11:43
AntaresEnif, for starters did you have even ask the owner if he needs a mirror
you are just here you down load if tomorrow never come
but you forget to even say thank you to the posters
you load alread 1451 file but only could say 3 times thanks to them
that is not verry social of you
so you can want a mirror but if you can not respect the work others did , is this not a good sign
that you have a vip satuts does not mean that you dont ore have to say thanks anymore for the work others do
that can lead to that a poster will put you on his blacklist and you are not allowed to see his post anymore even wenn you have a vip status
AntaresEnif ® 16-Мар-2022 19:28
skipper3362,Sorry, perhaps I am confused, is this "most of the users do not help us with seeding, and therefore the entire load on the output falls on our paid seedbox. At the moment, the total monthly bandwich is > 10TB per month" no longer true?
I chipped in $ wise, I am doing my best to reduce some of that server load, since I have a reasonably decent upload speed, and this is being done from a computer that can stay running for a long time. That's why I had so many questions with regards to the best torrent client for seeding at the start and have spent the last several days monkeying about with it to try and get it to behave and trying to get my uploads to show up correctly the first time.
I will add thanking people to that list, sorry I missed that. I have thus far today uploaded about 3.85GB per my torrent client, and I'm working on organizing the list of things to be shared and cross-referencing against what is here.
Is there anything else I should add to that list that I've missed so far?
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript