Language: english
Author: Kyriaki Noussia
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: Springer
ISBN: 978-3-540-49073-9
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Number of pages: 295
Description: Marine insurance is considered one of the oldest of the many forms of commercial protection. It as flourished through the establishment of the institution of the "coffee-houses", wherein :underwriting" was being conducted and from where the evolution and dominance of the Lloyd's has stemmed as the world's most famous imsurance market. Marine insurance contracts are special in that they have special characteristics and also because they are contracts of indemnity. This book examines the prnciples of indemnity within marine insurance contracts. the legal problems related to the principle, in theory and in practice, are discussed and evaluated through the citation and critical analysis of the relevant case law in England as well in some of the most representative common law and continental law jurisdictions, together with an analysis comprising thoughts and proposal on possible extensions, further research options, and a possible future law reform.

The Principle of Indemnity in Marine Insurance Contracts.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо
kpanago1960 22-Апр-2019 16:01
Dear janataly
I try to download this the latest 3 days (20 to 22 April 2019), but nothing happens. It is as if nowone seeds this file.
The torrent data on top of the file uppear OK with 1 seeder being active and 117 completed downloads.
I tried erasing the initial torrent file when I saw that it was practically dead, and replace it by a newer request for downloading. Still nothing happens.
Do you have any suggestion of what might be causing the download problem and what I should do to be able to do the downloading?
Best Regards,
kpanago1960

Похожие релизы

The Insurance Act 2015 A practical guide to changes in UK Insurance Law, prepared for members of…
BIMCO Masterclass : Commodity Trading & Chartering - BIMCO [2017, PDF]
Illegality in Marine Insurance Law - Dr Feng Wang [2016, PDF]
Miller's Marine War Risks (Lloyd's Shipping Law Library) - Michael Davey [2020, PDF]
Merchant Ships Seaworthiness Law and Practice - Xiankai Zhan, Pengfei Zhang [2023, PDF]
Shipbroking and Chartering Practice - Evi Plomaritou, Anthony Papadopoulos [2018, PDF]
Energy Efficiency Clauses in Charter Party Agreements - George Adamantios Psarros [2017, PDF]
Maritime Letters of Indemnity - Felipe Arizon, David Semark [2014, PDF]
Marine Power Plant - Zongming Yang and Others [2021, PDF]
Letters Of Indemnity A Guide To Good Practice - Stephen Mills, Ben Roberts and The North of England…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:28

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3