Language: english
Author: Steven J. Hazelwood, David Semark
Publisher: Lloyd's List
Edition: 4th
ISBN: 978 1 84311 881 7
Format: EPUB/PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 472
Description: P&I Clubs: Law and Practice is a detailed, but easy-to-follow, account of the constitution, workings, and daily practice of mutual and indemnity clubs in the UK. Designed to be a practical reference source for anyone who is involved with mutual insurance, the book offers comprehensive guidance on the complex area of P&I Clubs. This fourth edition has been fully revised and updated since the last edition, written in 1999. New areas emphasized include: piracy * charterers' liability insurance * defense cover * disputes concerning the Inter-Club Agreement * enforceability of arbitration agreements in the Club's rules * the Club's obligation to make direct payments under certificates and pay death/personal injury claims in the event of a member's insolvency * the Club's responsibility for indivisible personal injury claims. The book also covers the UK's recent major legislative and related developments such as: the entry into force of the Bunker Convention * SCOPIC 2000 * Directive 2009/20

PI Clubs Law and Practice

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Shipping Law Handbook - Michael Bundock [2011, PDF]
Shipping Law - Martin Davies [2016, PDF]
London Maritime Arbitration - Clare Ambrose, Karen Maxwell and Michael Collett [2018, PDF]
Maritime Letters of Indemnity - Felipe Arizon, David Semark [2014, PDF]
The London P and I Club Rules 2020/2021 - P&I, FD&D, War Risk, Charterers' CSL, Owner's…
Rules of Classes 1 & 2 (2023) - WEST [2023, PDF]
The Law of Tug and Tow and Offshore Contracts - Simon Rainey [2011, PDF/EPUB]
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
Ship operations - Bar?? Soyer , Andrew Tettenborn [2021, PDF]
The Function of Protection & Indemnity Marine Insurance in Relation to Ship Owner´s Liability for…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3