kolyan1982 ® 22-Дек-2012 13:01
По этим вопросам можно рассказать о себе в крюингах!!!
INTERVIEW
1. What’s your full name?
2. How old are you? What is your age?
3. What country do you come from? Where are you from?
4. What are you? What’s your profession? What’s your occupation? What’s your job?
5. Where do you work?
6. Where were you born? When were you born? What is your date of birth?
7. Where do you live?
8. Do you live in a flat or in a house of your own?
9. What’s your flat like?
10. Do you live together with your parents?
11. Do you have a telephone?
12. What’s your telephone number?
13. What is your postal address? What is your permanent address?
14. What do your parents do?
15. Do you have a large or a small family?
16. How many children do you have?
17. Do your children live with you?
18. What’s your wife’s name?
19. What does your wife do? Does your wife work?
20. What do you like doing in your spare time?
21. What languages do you speak? What languages can you speak?
22. Do/can you speak English/German/Spanish/Italian/French?
23. Do/can you play tennis/football/volley-ball/chess?
24. What is your educational background?
25. What did you graduate from?
26. When did you graduate from it?
27. Are you on leave now?
28. On what ship did you work last?
29. In what capacity did you work on your last ship?
30. What position did you occupy on your last ship?
31. What did you do on the ship? What were your duties?
32. Did you keep watch?
33. What does your ship carry?
34. How many holds has your ship?
35. How much cargo does she carry?
36. Did you work in an international crew? Did you work with mixed crews?
37. How many people does the crew consist of?
38. Where is your ship now?
39. Do you understand commands in English?
40. Who was your Master? Who was your Chief Officer/Chief Engineer?
41. How long did you work on that ship?
42. Who did you share your cabin with?
43. Do you have any references?
kolyan1982 ® 22-Дек-2012 13:04
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DECK OFFICERS AND THE MASTER
POSITION: Master
REPORTING TO: Company, Owners
The Master is responsible to the Company for:
 overall command of the ship;
 the safety of the ship, her crew and her cargo and the environment;
 the implementation of the Company’s policies as contained in the Fleet Standing Instructions, Company Manuals and other official Company Instructions on all matters of operations, safety and environmental protection;
 the onboard discipline of all Officers and Crew and appraisal of the same;
 the safe navigation of the vessel;
 the checking and monitoring of any cargo plan prepared by the Chief Officer;
 the communications with the Owners, the Company, the Charterers and any other party required;
 the maintenance of the ship and her equipment;
 the reporting of any accident or damage affecting the ship, her crew or her cargo to the Company and other Parties as necessary;
 the proper accounting and safe keeping of the Company funds;
 the checking of bunkers and stores prior to commencing a voyage to ensure there is sufficient quantity onboard;
 the safeguard of the Owner’s and Company’s interests at all times;
 the undertaking of any other duties or instructions as required by the Company.
POSITION: Chief Officer
REPORTING TO: Master
The Chief Officer is responsible to the Master for:
 deputizing for the Master in his absence or if he is unable to perform his duties due to an accident or illness;
 securing the vessel for sea;
 maintaining a navigational watch as required;
 carrying out the duties of the Ship’s Safety Officer and ensuring that a safe working environment exists on board;
 the supervision of the mooring and anchoring operations as directed by the Master;
 the adoption of safe working practices on board.
The assistance of other Officers is to be used as required:
 the preparation of all cargo related plans and paperwork and the loading and discharging of the ship;
 the organization of the deck ratings to deck duties;
 the maintenance of the condition of the ship’s fabric and general cleanliness;
 in consultation with the Chief Engineer the maintenance of the deck equipment in a proper and seaworthy condition;
 any other duties assigned to him by the Master.
The Chief Officer is to understudy the Master as and when the opportunity arises.
POSITION: Second Officer
REPORTING TO: Master
The Second Officer is responsible to the Master for:
 maintaining a navigational watch at sea;
 planning of voyages including preparation of all charts and publications required;
 the correction and upkeep of the Navigational Charts and Nautical and Reference Publications;
 the upkeep of all bridge equipment;
 the supervision of the mooring and anchoring operations as directed by the Master;
 administering and maintaining the medical welfare of the ship’s complement;
 any other duties assigned to him by the Master.
The Second Officer is responsible to the Chief Officer for:
 maintaining a watch in port including the operation of cargo as required;
 the maintenance of the ship’s breathing and resuscitation equipment;
 any other duties assigned to him by the Chief Officer.
The Second Officer is to understudy the Chief Officer as and when the opportunity arises.
POSITION: Third Officer.
REPORTING TO: Master/Chief Officer.
The Third Officer is responsible to the Master for:
 carrying out his duties in a safe and competent manner and in accordance with the company's documented safety management system;
 the maintenance of all lifesaving, emergency and safety equipment outside of the engine room and associated machinery spaces;
 standing navigational watches as required by the Master, normally from 0800 hrs to 1200 hrs and from 2000 hrs to 2400 hrs at sea.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Third Officer is responsible for:
 ensuring that all lifesaving, emergency and safety equipment, outside of the engine room and associated machinery spaces, is maintained in serviceable order and ready for immediate use;
 maintaining records of maintenance and condition for all lifesaving, emergency and safety equipment, outside of the engine room and associated machinery spaces;
 ensuring that all relevant nautical publications, for which he has re-sponsibility, are on board and corrected up to date;
 reporting all navigation aids and equipment defects to the Second Offi-cer/Master when they arise;
 maintaining the vessel's flags and signal shapes.
The Third Officer is required to fully comply with the vessel's permit to enter enclosed spaces and permit to work system.
The Third Officer is required to supervise the loading, discharging and securing of cargo in accordance with the Chief Officer’s planning and company requirements.
The Third Officer is required to be competent in the operation of all deck equipment.
The Third Officer is required to supervise the deck crew during berth-ing/unberthing/anchoring operations as directed by the Master.
The Third Officer is responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of his own personal accommodation.
The Third Officer is required to participate in the shipboard training programme.
kolyan1982 ® 22-Дек-2012 13:19
Lifeboats
The glass-fibre boats should be checked monthly for softness. From 1 May 1981 all morphine should have been removed from survival craft, and non-addictive pain-killers substituted for the morphine. Ml248 "Automatic Release Hooks for Liferafts and Disengaging Gear for Lifeboats and Rescue Boats" should be studied.
Liferafts
Merchant shipping regulations require to be surveyed at intervals not exceeding twelve months. This can only be carried out at Department of Transport approved service stations. Since 25 May 1980 raft lashings must be fitted with an approved automatic release system of a hydrostatic or equivalent nature, and rafts must be stowed in such a manner that they float free from the vessel in the event of sinking.
Lifebuoys
Check for cracks and, if any are found, replace the lifebuoys and have the old ones destroyed ashore. When necessary repaint the name and port of registry. Inspect the grablines and connections. Two of the buoys must have a 27.5 m buoyant line attached; ensure that these lines have not become too worn or tangled. Half of the lifebuoys must be provided with self-igniting or self-actuating lights; inspect the lights regularly. Frequent inspections should be made of the two quick release buoys on the bridge, especially the lines between the buoys and the light and smoke signals. Make sure that any releasing pins, swivels, etc., are well greased and are not frozen. Lifebuoys must weigh at least 4.3 kg if their weight is used to release light or smoke signals.
Lifejackets
Donning instructions should be displayed in conspicuous positions. An additional supply of lifejackets should be kept in some such a position as the bridge to cater for situations in which it is not possible for all the crew to collect their lifejackets from their accommodation. Ml238 gives the recommended scale of the number of additional lifejackets, e.g. if the vessel is certified to carry more than 16 persons additional lifejackets for not less than 25 per cent of the certified number are required. The jackets should be stowed near the normal embarkation locations in a suitable dry, unlocked and marked position.
International shore connection
Ensure that the securing bolts are free and keep them well greased. If possible, a connection should be stowed in such a position that it is not exposed to the elements. Although only one connection is required by the regulations, some Chief Officers on VLCCs (very large crude carrier) find it a good practice to have three located aboard the ship, one under the forecastle, one near the gangway location, and one aft. A spare one could be kept at the Emergency Squad mustering station. Specifications for a connection can be found in the regulations. The location of the connections should be clearly indicated.
Emergency fire pump
To be tested weekly. Good standards of seamanship should be the prime factor in maintaining equipment. However, a defective emergency fire pump can involve the detention of a ship until it is repaired.
Fire hoses
Canvas hoses should always be dried after use before being stowed. Failure to do so will result in rot which furst up by pinhole leaks in numerous places along the hose. If this occurs the hose must be replaced. Hoses other than canvas can also rot and crack and must be inspected frequently. The hoses should be frequently tested in the rotational system of emergency drills.
Male and female couplings can be damaged easily by dropping. If they do not connect properly with either the hydrant or nozzle, they must be renewed immediately.
Hose boxes should be maintained in a clean, well-painted condition.
Fire extinguishers
Portable extinguishers are the first line of defence. Most fires have small beginnings and prompt action with an extinguisher can often deal with an emergency. All extinguishers should be:
1.ocated in an easily accessible position;
2.the correct type to deal with the class of fire expected in that area;
3.painted in the appropriate colour code;
4.regularly inspected and tested.
The colour coding should be:
Water Signal red
Foam Pale cream
Powder French blue
Carbon dioxide Black
Halon Emerald green
Breathing apparatus, smoke helmet or mask type
Inspect the seal on the face mask for signs of perishing on the rubber and ensure that the visor is undamaged. Inspect the air hose for damage, especially around the couplings. Wash and dry before restowing. Clean and oil the air pump or bellows and check the protection on the air inlet. Test the bellows or pump before use.
Breathing apparatus, self-contained
As above, check the mask seal and clean the face piece. Inspect any threaded fittings for damaged threads and obstructions. Check main and by-pass valves and inspect the pressure gauge for visible damage. Check the pressure of the operating and spare air cylinders; any serious fall in pressure can be rectified if the vessel has charging facilities (each ship should have a portable compressor so that cylinders can be used frequently in training exercises). Otherwise send them ashore for recharging; spares should be supplied while that operation is being carried out.
Fireman's outfit
This should contain:
- a breathing apparatus;
- a portable self-contained electric battery operated safety lamp of three hours' duration;
- a fireman's axe;
- protecting clothing;
- boots and gloves;
- a rigid helmet.
The outfits should be stowed in accessible positions not likely to be cut off by fire. It is recommended that one should be located at the Emergency Team Assembly Station.
superPelmeha 12-Мар-2013 17:06
1. What’s your name? (Как Вас зовут,)
- My name is….. (Меня зовут)
2. What’s your surname? (Какая Ваша фамилия?)
- My surname is….. (Моя фамилия….)
3. Where are you from? (Откуда вы ?)
- I’m from….. (Я из….)
4. Where do you live? (Где вы живете?)
- I live in Odessa (Я живу в Одессе)
5. What’s your nationality? (Какая Ваша национальность?)
- I am Ukrainian (Я украинец)
6. Where were you born? (Где вы родились?)
- I was born in …..(Я родился….)
7. When were you born? (Когда вы родились? )
- I was born on the first of May 1992 (Я родился…)
8. What’s your date of birth? (Какая ваша дата рождения?)
- Mu date of birth is the first of May 1992 (Моя дата рождения …..)
9. How old are you? (Сколько вам лет?)
I am 30 (Мне 30 лет)
10. Are you married? (Вы женаты?)
- Yes I am married (да, я женат)
- No I am not married. (I am single) (Нет, я холост)
11. Do you have any children? (У вас есть дети? )
- Yes I have children (Да, у меня есть дети)
- No I don’t (Нет, у меня нет детей)
-
12. How many children do you have? (Сколько детей у вас есть?)
- I have 2 children (У меня есть два ребенка)
13. What’s your job? (Кем вы работаете?)
- I am a sailor (Я моряк)
14. What’s your rank? (Какой ваш ранг?)
- I am AB (Я матрос первого класса)
15. What education do you have? (Какое у вас образование?)
- I have secondary/higher education. (У меня среднее/высшее образование)
16. Where did you study? (Где вы учились?)
- I studied in…. (Я учился….)
17. How long did you study? (Как долго вы вы учились?)
- I studied 3 years (Я учился 3 года)
18. When did you finish Academy/University? (Когда вы закончили Академию/ Университет)
- I finished Academy in …. (Я закончил академию в…..)
19. Do you speak any foreign languages? (Вы говорите на иностранных языках?)
- I speak English ( Я говорю на английском)
20. What’s your work experience at sea? (Какой ваш опыт работы в море?)
- I have been working at sea for 10 years (Я работаю в море 10 лет)
21. Have you worked at sea? (Вы работали в море?)
- Yes I have worked at sea. (Да, я работал)
- No I haven’t worked at sea. (Нет, я не работал)
22. How long have you worked at sea? (Как долго вы работаете в море?)
- - I have been working at sea for 10 years (Я работаю в море 10 лет)
23. How many contracts did you have? (Сколько контрактов у вас было?)
- I had 4 contracts. (У меня было 4 контракта)
24. What types of vessels did you work on? (На каких судах вы работали?)
- I worked on tankers/bulkers/passenger vessels (Я работал на танкерах/балкерах и пассажирских судах)
25. Have you worked on foreign flag vessels? (Вы работал на иностранных судах?)
- Yes I have worked on foreign flag vessels. (Да работал)
- No I haven’t (Нет, не работал )
26. Have you worked in a mixed crew? (Вы работали в смешанном экипаже?)
- Yes I have worked in a mixed crew. (Да, я работал в смешанном экипаже)
- No I haven’t (Нет, я не работал)
27. What was your last vessel? (На каком судне вы работали последний раз?)
- I worked on tanker. (Я работал на танкере)
28. Where did your vessel operate? (Где работало Ваше судно?)
- My vessel operated in…. (Мое судно работало….)
29. What cargo did your vessel carry? (Какой груз Ваше судно перевозило…..)
- My vessel carried…. (Мое судно перевозило….)
30. When did you finish your last contract? (Когда закончился ваш последний контакт?)
- I finished my last contract in….(Мой последний контракт закончился….)
31. How long was your last contract? (Сколько длился ваш контракт?)
My last contract was….(Мой контакт длился…. )
32. What companies have you work for? (В каких компаниях вы работали?)
- I worked for…. (Я работал в….)
33. Were you satisfied with working conditions on your last vessel? (Вы были довольны условиями работы на предыдущем судне?)
- Yes I was. It was a good vessel and crew was excellent (Да, судно было хорошим)
34. What salary did you have? (Какую зарплату вы получали?)
- I had….. per month. (Я получал ….. в месяц)
35. What salary are you expecting to have? (На какую зарплату вы рассчитываете?)
- I am expecting to have….(Я рассчитываю получать….)
36. What were your duties during your last contract? (Какие обязанности вы выполняли?)
- I had to….
37. What safety equipment are you familiar with? (С каким спасательным оборудованием вы работали?)
- I am familiar with following life saving equipment: lifeboats, liferafts,lifebuoys,immersion suit, lifejackets, breathing apparatus and first aid boxes.
38. What fire fighting equipment do you know? (Какие противопожарные средства вы знаете?)
- On board of the ship is following fire fighting equipment: ship’s fire alarm system, fire extinguishers, fire hoses, boxes with sand, buckets, fire hooks, shovels, axes and crowbars.
39. Which types of fire extinguishers were on your vessel? (Кикие типы огнетушителей были на вашем судне)
- Foam fire extinguishers, dry chemical fire extinguishers, CO2 fire extinguishers
40. Which classes of fire do you know? (Какие классы пожаров вы знаете?)
- When wood, cloth, paper, rubber or plastic is on fire – it is Type A fire.To extinguish this type of fire we must use dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- When flammable liquids or gas is on fire – it is type B fire. To extinguish this type of fire we must use foam fire extinguishers.
- When electrical equipment or appliances in on fire – it is type C fire.
41. Where was your muster station? (Где было ваше место сбора по тревоге?)
- My muster station was on the main deck.
42. Do you know how to launch life boat? (Вы умеете спускать спасательную шлюпку?)
- Yes I know.
43. Do you know Man Overboard signal? (Вы знаете сигнал «человек за бортом»)
- Yes I know. It is three long blasts.
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript