Arcan ® 06-Ноя-2016 19:08

Navi-sailor 3000. Рабочая машина для VirtualBox под Win 7 x86 + WF61

Год выпуска: 2006
Версия: 4.00.07
Разработчик: TRANSAS
Платформа: All Windows x32, x64, Linux
Совместимость с Windows7: да
Системные требования: Установлен VirtualBox, для виртуальной машины надо 1.5гб оперативы и около 12гб места на диске
Язык интерфейса: русский / английский
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Описание: Полностью рабочая виртуальная машина с Transas navi-sailor 3000 на базе Win7. Установлены карты WF61 (вроде бы, номер не помню) у которых лицензия до 30.12.2013 года.
Машину создавал сам, пользовался ей в рейсе - работоспособна на все 100%. Настроена на slave. Но, ради интереса, подключался через AIS Pilot Plug и COM=>USB порт (адаптер) через "проброс" порта.
Не надо откатывать назад дату и запускать эмуль. Все встроено и исправлено.
VirtualBox работает под Windows 7, 8, 10 как 32-битных , так и 64-битных, а также под Linux.
Доп. информация: 1. Установить VirtualBox.
2. Создать виртуальную машину, выделив около 1.5 гб памяти озу, и желательно 32 мб видеопамяти. Внутри машины Windows 7 x32.
В качестве диска подключить скаченный файл в формате vdi

Скриншоты

hidden

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan ® 02-Дек-2016 07:52
26787A big Hello to everyone,
I just want to say that it would be great if somebody could sysprep and generalize that image!
That way we would be able to use it on a physical drive and not on a virtual machine!
I tried to do it but i failed,...
Sysprep and generalize will not give you a chance to use this image on phisical drive
due to difference of VirtualBox engine's "HARDWARE" and your good PC.
Sysprep usually used for the PCs which have the same hardware.
onlinespiderman 02-Дек-2016 11:28
26787A big Hello to everyone,
I just want to say that it would be great if somebody could sysprep and generalize that image!
That way we would be able to use it on a physical drive and not on a virtual machine!
I tried to do it but i failed,...
Sysprep and generalize will not give you a chance to use this image on phisical drive
due to difference of VirtualBox engine's "HARDWARE" and your good PC.
Sysprep usually used for the PCs which have the same hardware.
Hello Arcan
I really want to thank you for this great upload!
Very good job!!
As for the syspreping the image,.....i believe you are wrong!
What is Sysprep?
The System Preparation (Sysprep) tool prepares an installation of Windows for duplication, auditing, and customer delivery. Duplication, also called imaging, enables you to capture a customized Windows image that you can reuse throughout an organization. Audit mode enables you to add additional device drivers or applications to a Windows installation. After you install the additional drivers and applications, you can test the integrity of the Windows installation. Sysprep also enables you to prepare an image to be delivered to a customer. When the customer boots Windows, Windows Welcome starts.
Sysprep must be used only to configure new installations of Windows. You can run Sysprep as many times as required to build and to configure your installation of Windows. However, you can reset Windows activation only up to three times. You must not use Sysprep to reconfigure an existing installation of Windows that has already been deployed. Use Sysprep only to configure new installations of Windows.
If you intend to transfer a Windows image to a different computer, you must run sysprep /generalize, even if the computer has the same hardware configuration. The sysprep /generalize command removes unique information from your Windows installation, which enables you to reuse that image on different computers. The next time you boot the Windows image, the specialize configuration pass runs. During this configuration pass, many components have actions that must be processed when you boot a Windows image on a new computer. Any method of moving a Windows image to a new computer, either through imaging, hard disk duplication, or other method, must be prepared with the sysprep /generalize command. Moving or copying a Windows image to a different computer without running sysprep /generalize is not supported.

I am allready using your image on a physical drive,.....Here is the proof:
onlinespiderman 02-Дек-2016 11:41
i used paragon hard disk manager Pro to load the image and then i copied it to a physical drive,.....!
After that i syspreped it and moved it to my boats PC
The only problem that iam dealing with is that this version of windows 7 wont update to sp1.
Have you thought about creating an image with windows 10?
Thanks alot!
Arcan ® 02-Дек-2016 14:18
27007i used paragon hard disk manager Pro to load the image and then i copied it to a physical drive,.....!
The only problem that iam dealing with is that this version of windows 7 wont update to sp1.
Thanks alot!
Good job, onlinespiderman!
With Win 10 I did not try. Probably it will work with x86 version, but exactly will not with x64.
onlinespiderman 02-Дек-2016 15:38
27007i used paragon hard disk manager Pro to load the image and then i copied it to a physical drive,.....!
Thanks alot!
Good job, onlinespiderman!
With Win 10 I did not try. Probably it will work with x86 version, but exactly will not with x64.
i would be grateful if you can provide an image with windows 10 (ENGLISH)
If you are familiar with Paepatch,....you can make a windows x86 (32bit) system,.....behave like a windows x64 SYSTEM,.....it is incredibly fast,...because it allows the x86 system to recognize up to 128gb of RAM!!!
This is an example of a Paepathed windows 10 x86 (32bit) system,.....it can recognize more than 3,5gb of RAM
Arcan ® 02-Дек-2016 19:34
27007i would be grateful if you can provide an image with windows 10 (ENGLISH)
If you are familiar with Paepatch,....you can make a windows x86 (32bit) system,.....behave like a windows x64 SYSTEM,.....it is incredibly fast,...because it allows the x86 system to recognize up to 128gb of RAM!!!
I upload here image with windows 10 (ENGLISH). You can play with it as you wish.
Good luck!
Arcan ® 06-Дек-2016 07:45
27074День добрый, после установки Navi Sailor на VM не отображаются GPS координаты (в System configuration сигнал идет) кто как победил?
Спасибо, всем удачи.
А вы уверены, что у вас navi sailor переведен из режима slave в режим master или standalone?
WturmanAZE 28-Фев-2017 21:30
Здравствуйте! Спасибо большое все работает очень помогли, но вот столкнулся с такой проблемой не могу изменить "positioning source" вкладка не доступна. Как можно это исправить ?

click me

Arcan ® 01-Мар-2017 06:41
29129Здравствуйте! Спасибо большое все работает очень помогли, но вот столкнулся с такой проблемой не могу изменить "positioning source" вкладка не доступна. Как можно это исправить ?
День добрый!
В описании написано, что NaviSailor настроен как slave. В этом режиме вы ничего изменить не сможете.
Надо перевести в режим Master или BackUp.
Sashok_os 10-Апр-2017 13:41
Мужики Добрый день, есть вопросик: Есть ли тут владельцы WiFI AIS Pilot Plug AW2016 или аналога? Где-то похерил диск с софтом KSN VCOM , а на просторах интернета софт найти не могу. Виртуалку скачал всё ОК, спасибо:))) Была загвоздка в запуске, но решилась проблемка убиранием галочки в свойствах файла Navi_WIN7 на "Только чтение".
Arcan ® 23-Май-2017 20:03
30970подскажите пожалуйста, установил вроде все работает вот только мышка скачет как угорелая, как победить данный недуг?
Почитайте соседнюю ветку - там все было разжёвано с бегающими, скачущими и подпрыгивающими мышками. Начиная ОТСЮДА со всеми ссылками.
А также Смотреть или ЗДЕСЬ или ЗДЕСЬ
doiroda 16-Сен-2017 20:51
Good day.. I installed virtual box on windows 7 enterprise. I also installed GPSgate in virtualbox and was able to get a gps signal by TCP/IP connection and output as virtual com pot..now everytime i start transas there is a message check utc and then it froozes..on the configuration i setup everything..com port 1 and 2 are running ok..what would i miss?? Тоскаа.. Тоскаа..

Похожие релизы

Navi-sailor 3000. Рабочая машина для VirtualBox под Win XP x86 + WF61 v.4.00.07 [2006]
Navi-sailor 3000 + WF40 (Рабочая машина для VMware) [2009]
Navi-sailor 3000. VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10(En) x64 + WF61 Fixed v.4.00.10 [2008]
Navi-sailor 3000. VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10(En) x86 + WF61 v.4.00.07 [2006]
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECS v.1.11.005 + TX97 [VMware] [2008]
Navi-sailor 3000 ECDIS-I VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10-x64 + WF86 FAR EAST ONLY (ZR05) !!! -…
Navi-sailor 3000 ECDIS-I VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10-x64 + WF91 FAR EAST ONLY (ZR05) !!! -…
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECS v 1.11.005 [2008] VirtualBox Workstation with Win XP(En) x86 + TX97/WF 43…
Видеокурс "СОЭНКИ / ЭКНИС" [2009,AVI]
Wartsila (Transas) World Folio, Issue WF 90SE, Main & Auxiliary Collection DVD v.WF90SE - Wartsila…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:22

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3