Genre: Guide
Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical
Edition: 1st edition
ISBN: 978-1408133217
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 594
Book price: $35.99
Description: Even the most well designed boats will suffer from wear and tear due to normal use on the water. And accidents can result in damage which needs to be repaired on the spot. Highly illustrated, with step by step instructions, this book equips the reader with the vital skills needed to make those crucial repairs.
The Boat Repair Bible covers the most common types of damage likely to occur to boats of all types. Hull and deck repairs cover fibreglass, wood, steel and ferro-cement, showing how to deal with everything from leaks to serious impact damage. Standing and running rigging are covered as are deck fittings, hatches and steering gear.
The section on general mechanics shows how to fix problems with a split fuel/water tank and leaking hydraulics, whilst electrical repairs cover tracing loose connections, replacing damaged wiring and fixing navigation instruments. The myriad of issues that can arise with the engine are covered in great detail, from how to deal with water in the fuel system to replacing the propeller and its shaft. And there is even a section on domestic items, such as repairing upholstery, and fixing problematic heads.
The Boat Repair Bible is as comprehensive as it is invaluable and perfect for owners of powerboats, yachts, sailboats, dinghies and outboards. It is a book no boat owner can afford to be without.

Screenshots

Boat Bible

Скачать [10 KB]

Спасибо
borric 21-Ноя-2017 10:16
As someone interested in eventually owning a classic beautiful cruising yacht that must first be obtained at the cheapest possible price....most of the boats I see in my price range are somewhere between suspicious and alarming.
Having a book like this helps to bring the problems into individual focus, making the whole process seem much more like an educated decision. Absolutely invaluable, I will get so much use out of this ^^ (I hope)

Похожие релизы

Naujok Michael - Boat Interior Construction - Naujok Michael [2009, PDF]
The boat owner's maintenance manual - Jeff Toghill [1979, PDF]
Replacing your Boat’s Engine - Mike Westin [2012, EPUB]
Hearst Marine Books Complete Guide to Boat Maintenance and Repair - David G. Brown [1993, PDF]
The Boatyard Book - A boatowner's guide to yacht maintenance, repair and refitting - Jollands…
The Boat Electrics Bible - Andy Johnson [2015, EPUB]
Boating magazines: the boat doctor - Allen Berrien [1998, PDF & EPUB]
The Complete RIB Manual - Dag Pike [2013, PDF]
The Dinghy Bible - Rupert Holmes, Jeremy Evans [2014, EPUB]
Canadian Marine Equipment Catalogue vol.13 - Marine Equipment Vol13 [2016, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 22:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3