Version: 15.3
Developer: Avocet
Platform: Android
System Requirements: 2.2 and up
Localization: english
Crack: Not needed
Description:
Satisfaction Guaranteed:
Draft Survey is a way to determine the weight of cargo being loaded on a vessel. Ship Surveyor App calculates the draft survey and produces a draft survey report.
This app requires internet if emailing report or downloading pre-configured ship.
THIS VERSION USES BOTH METRIC / IMPERIAL
You can import your hydrostatic directly using Excel CSV format.
Just slip in the SD Card , USB with the CSV and tap Import while on Hydrostatic Screen.
You can configure the ship easily on http://draft.avocetdata.net using your excel worksheet.
Or you can email your Hydrostatic data in Excel format, CSV format or Text format to [email protected].
Please allows 3 hours before attempting to download. Please use correct Shipname and Callsign.
This service is provided FREE.
This Draft Survey procedure and calculation ascertained is based on the following.:
Reading the draft mark of the ship, which consists of six (6) points of draft marks, i.e.; Ford, Midship, and Aft at both sides of the ship,sampling of the sea water or dock water density at the place where the vessel floats,determining of deductible weights by measuring and sounding of ballast tanks, fuel oil, fresh water that exists onboard at the time of survey,and finally using Hydrostatic Table provided on board to calculate..
This app allows you to have multiple ships , email report and print report using any print app which can print email.
Pro Version has the following added features against its predecessor .
1- Email to multiple email addresses.
2- Instant Cargo Notes
3- Default Ship Selection
4-Ad Hoc Calculation. You do not need a HydroStatic Table.
5-Easy to use interface
For file importing
File Name must contain the full path.
Example
/mnt/sdcard/sdcard1/myfile.csv (try using a file name with no spaces)
You must check if external (I mean the one which can be freely removed from the device without removing the
battery) SD card is inserted on the device
For instance, Samsung's Galaxy family devices state the external SD drive to be mounted on
/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/
Anyway, before trying to get actual external path you should consult to the device manufacturer, for what mount path you should be looking for. And still, even when you know external path, you can be frustrated trying to look that folder directly.
Consider we have a Galasy S which has external SD card path as of "/mnt/sdcard/external_sd". The most obvious way to check it is to use File Manager App.
Additional info: Paid Version

Screenshots

DraftSurvey_v15.3

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо
Горбунков 12-Дек-2015 03:00
Расчет обычный. Плохо то, что для использования на своем судне сначала надо передавать данные разработчику для конвертации. Потом скачивать обратно. Без этого количество груза на борту не посчитаешь. А своей базы данных (гидростатические таблицы и иже) у разработчика нет.
aldrin226 ® 12-Дек-2015 04:12
18100Расчет обычный. Плохо то, что для использования на своем судне сначала надо передавать данные разработчику для конвертации. Потом скачивать обратно. Без этого количество груза на борту не посчитаешь. А своей базы данных (гидростатические таблицы и иже) у разработчика нет.
um, in my opinion, you can manually type the datas needed. i think you know where to get it. and for the cargo, it is counted because you will put draft observations first for it to compute the needed draft for uprigt and even keel. the cargo weight is not needed because, the datas are already in the hydrostatic tables. any change in the draft, there is also change in the displacement.
PS: Im not a Chief officer so i can be wrong, so feel free to correct me.
Горбунков 12-Дек-2015 14:37
Dear friend!
I wrote tt this is impossible to use after installation bcs (as yr remark) there is necessary to input lot of data. And the second problem - it's not authorised by any Class. Finaly you may use it only for yr private reasons but not for official calculations. In case of any discrepency no one surveyor will pay attention for this calculated fugures.
By the way yr screenshot is Exel but not Draft Survey Pro.
aldrin226 ® 12-Дек-2015 15:15
friend, actually you can import the hydrostatic tables in excel to the app. yes this is not approved by any class but any prudent mariner would know to use it only as a reference. they will have no faith in an app like this. but this app has a potential like computers years ago. finally, dont you agree that having an app on handheld is better than opening a computer?

Похожие релизы

Stability Trim v.19.5.5 [2014] [Android]
SmartCAL-Load v.2.6 - SmartCALWorx [2019]
Ships Container Bayplan v.BAP3.02 [2014] [Android]
Maritime Software Suite v.9.0.0.0 [2011]
ShipManager-88 v.4.0.3 (Loading/Unloading Program for 57000 DWT bulkcarrier) [2009]
Excel Draft Survey [2019,XLSX] Draft and Trim calculation - Capt.Leo [2019]
Ship Manager 88 - Loading program for 13000 DWT Oil/Chem Tanker v.4.52.2.14 - Techmarine Co., Ltd…
Foxit PDF Reader (Repack & Portable) v.12.0.0.12394 - Foxit Software Incorporated [2022]
LoadCom - Loading program for 16000 DWT Oil/Chem Tanker v.1.5 - Shin Kurushima Dockyard Co., Ltd…
Foxit PDF Reader (Repack & Portable) v.12.0.1.12430 - Foxit Software Incorporated [2022]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 01:48

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3