Gard Guidance on Maritime Claims

Year: 2013
Language: english
Author: Gard P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 594
Description: This Guidance is designed with the claims’ manager in mind, offering practical
assistance in the event of a maritime incident – whether large or small. It looks at
the types of claims they might face, common issues that arise, which policies would
respond, and some management issues that they should bear in mind. It is designed
to be as relevant for those shipowners whose insurances are not with Gard, as for
our Members and clients, and it looks across all the products in P&I and hull &
machinery – as well offering a range of reference sources.

Contents

Contents added to screenshots

Screenshots

---

Gard+Guidance+on+Maritime+Claims_final.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 04-Янв-2018 20:30
Masboy1980, Especially to edit your releases they are kept under status "not formalized until", which give you a possibility to edit.
Just click on pencil in the right upper corner of your first post and then edit it. Add before screenshots of pages, as said by zxc that anyone can see the quality of this book.
And it would be great if you add the content to each of your release.

Похожие релизы

Drugs and Alcohol at Sea, Loss Prevention - The Shipowners’ Club [2018, PDF]
A loss prevention advice checklist for container operators - UK P&I Club [2017, PDF]
An Introduction to Hull Claims - Richards Hogg Lindley [2018, PDF]
Claims Manual - International Oil Pollution Compensation (IOPC) Funds [2016, PDF]
Bunkers and Bunkering, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2014,…
Rules for Charterers' Insurances 2020/2021 - Swedish P and I [2020, PDF]
Crew Safety Standards and Training for Large LNG Carriers - SIGTTO [2003, PDF]
Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers | Status and Guidance - ABS [202x, PDF]
Bills of Lading, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2011, PDF]
A Guide to Marine Hull Insurance Claims - RHL [2003, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 01:26

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3