Arcan ® 13-Дек-2016 16:01

Navi-Sailor 4000 ECS v 1.11.005 [2008] VirtualBox Workstation with Win XP(En) x86 + TX97/WF 43

Year: 2009
Version: 1.11.005
Developer: Transas
Platform: Windows all x86, x64
Windows7 compatibility: no
System Requirements: VirtualBox installed, RAM for virtual engine at least 1.0 Gb and 10 Gb space on hard disk
Localization: english
Crack: Not needed
Description: VirtualBox Workstation with installed Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 and Win XP (En). Installed charts WF43 (Update until Dec, 30, 2009.)
Engine configured to backup.
VirtualBox works with Windows 7, 8, 10 either x86 , or x64, and also with Linux.
Additional info: 1. Install VirtualBox with VirtualBox Extension Pack
2. Create Virtual engine (Win XP x86) with RAM at least 1.0 Gb, and VideoMemory 32 mb
3. Use downloaded file as hard disk.

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [16 KB]

Спасибо
dragoon87 26-Фев-2019 09:11
Thank you Arcan for giving us useful software that we can use on our work.
More Powers to You and guys like you.
For those getting Sailor.exe Error, Im Getting it also but i got some solution
1. Download The Latest Oracle Virtual Box. Im Using 6.0.4 & Install
2. Download The corresponding oracle extension pack 6.0.4 same version as your virtual box
3. After you setup your virtual box using the file given by arcan, go to devices tab and click insert guest addition cd image and follow the instructions
4. Change the Year Date into 2006 or less
5. start Emu all the time
6.change the resolution of the guest Xp in to maximum by Desktop Properties
I Hope i help you guys having some problems.
BaRRmaley 06-Дек-2019 20:37
37778Установил, при запуске пишет, sailor.exe has encountered the problem, закрывается.
Как решить?
Вдруг кому-то пригодится.
Эта ошибка возникает в случае, когда у вас установлено нестандартное разрешение экрана, что свойственно виртуальным машинам.
Ставьте в виртуалке 1024х768, и будет всё ок.
Спасибо за софтину!
WayfaringGiant 16-Апр-2020 17:33
Hello. Still here in 2020.
First of all, is there a newer version of Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 available?
Second, i had some troubles getting the Navi-Sailor up and running through Virtual Box, BUT after redownloading the torrent once more, i got it up and running in a WinXP 32-bit Virtual Machine. But ofcourse not without more problems. The next thing was that the ChartAssistant made an error when trying to execute. This error is not so bad. What's wrong is that your Virtual machines date/time is updated automatically and to change it in windows XP - without it changing to present time and date - what you need to do is open up CmdPrompt from your Virtual Box filelocation, so it looks like this;
C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox>
and then you type;
VBoxManage setextradata "VM name" "VBoxInternal/Devices/VMMDev/0/Config/GetHostTimeDisabled" 1.
Where "VM name" should be the name of your virtual harddisk, for example "navisailor 4000 xp".
Then you go to your virtual machine, run it and change the time to something like december, 2008.
I hope this helps, even though it's a bit outdated the whole thing.
Thanks for all the good content!
skipper3362 04-Фев-2022 13:12
FrauFortune, be paitiance , there are 6 seders ,, so you have to wait you are in front of the line,
it not so that everybody drops what he ore she is doing and only are here for you
also the seeder have only a couple of line to help other and why comes frist ther get thinks first and that can be that the are busy seeding also other files to other ,, so wiat till it is you turn
and wen you go off line , you start again as you come can somewhere in the line
asacha 11-Апр-2022 09:30
hilai619
На морских форумах очень много советов! Поисковик никто не отменял. Тема закрыта
Например:
программа Com Port Plug and Play Blocker
.......решить танцующую проблему курсора мыши.....
или вот:
Еще бывает вариант, когда на СОМ порт до включения машины идут NMEA данные . Винда определяет эти данные неправильно, и считает, что к этому порту подключена мышь. Начинается ее беспорядочное самопроизвольное движение по монитору. Лечится двумя способами. Сначала включаешь машину, потом подаешь сигнал с GPS или АИС. Второй вариант - редактирование BOOT.INI
и так далее...
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:19

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3