Language: english
Author: Rajeeve Kaushik
Genre: Reference book
Publisher: Marine Insight
Edition: 1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 159
Description: From the Author: Even though I have mentioned certain plans in the book, they are based on my observation of a seafarer's life and his basic requirements and aspirations. It is my firm belief that nothing except good knowledge, rational thinking, patience and discipline are the only qualifications required to succeed in attaining one’s FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

Contents

Screenshots

Financial planning seafarers.pdf

Скачать [9 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Be the Calm or Be the Storm: Leadership Lessons from a Woman at the Helm - Captain Sandy Yawn…
Security On Board. Training, Measures, New Requirements - Floros Dimitrios [2015, PDF]
The big book of wooden boat restoration : basic techniques, maintenance, and repair. - Thomas…
Northern Sea Route Handbook - The Japan Association of Marine Safety [2015, PDF]
A Guide to Hull Painting of Ships For Ship Owners, Superintendents and Seafarers - S.N.Batra [2014,…
Ocean Cruising Survey: An Appraisal of Boats, Gear and Crew - Jimmy Cornell [1986, PDF]
Singlehanded Sailing: The Experiences and Techniques of the Lone Voyagers - Richard Henderson…
English for the Merchant Marine - Refik Akdogan [201x, PDF]
Personal Confidence and Motivation - MTD Training-Sean McPheat [2014, PDF]
A Guide To Bunkering Malpractices in Shipping Industry - Bunker Detectives – A Marine Surveying and…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:50

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3