Year: 2003
Language: english
Author: RHL
Genre: Guide
Publisher: RHL
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 129
Description: This booklet has been prepared with a view to explaining the various types of marine hull insurance claims which might arise under standard insurance conditions, and the steps which a shipowner should consider taking in anticipation of, and in response to, the casualties giving rise to such claims. In addition, in Chapter 6 there is a case study in order to show in a practical format who does what, when and why in response to a serious marine casualty.

Contents

Screenshots

A_Guide_to_Marine_Hull_Insurance_Claims

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Casualty Management Guidelines - The Nautical Institute [2012, PDF]
Guide to Prevention and Handling Accidents + IMO Lessons Learned from Marine Casualties - KOREA P&I…
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal, Liability and Insurance Issues arising from Vaccination of Seafarers…
Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
Overview of Hull & Machinery Insurance for Advanced Ship Management (ASM) Course - Tony Fernandez…
The Claim Game (Dry Cargo - Leagal Responsibility and Claim Prevention) - Videotel [1995, PDF]
Gard Guidance on Maritime Claims - Gard P&I Club [2013, PDF]
An Introduction to Hull Claims - Richards Hogg Lindley [2018, PDF]
A Master's Guide to Shipboard Accident Response - The Standard [20XX, PDF]
Swedish P&I Club - Main Engine Damage, Auxiliary Engine Damage - Swedish P&I Club [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:55

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3