supernielsen ® 07-Ноя-2013 20:39
Hi, im new to the site and i dont know if im posting this in the right session since i cant understand russian.. :)
But here is the deal i got the latest neptune mc90 v simulator program..
the only problem is that i dont have the key.. :( Is there anyone in here that would have the skills to crack it.. ? I can see that the older version is existing on this site already.. !
0411anurag 09-Окт-2016 18:49
4544Hello!
1_ install in the C:/ hard drive the program normally the installation is lauched alone or click
2_ copy the crack (simulator.exe) in the folder C:\Program Files\Norcontrol\Neptune\Bin
3_ start the program normally and click on OK when it ask you for the code
when copying crack file in neptune/bin, it is showing insufficient space...plz help in this matter.
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript