Language: english
Author: W V Packard
Publisher: fairplay publications
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-0905040844
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 87
Description: First of this modern series , voyaging estimating provides a practical introduction to the art of operating and broking ships.
now a well accepted textbook for shipbrokers , this study demonstrates how a realistic voyage estimate is built up from its elements , with work examples for real voyages under thoroughly mondern conditions

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо
virtual 07-Окт-2018 20:58
narb, This cannot be done. It doesn't work like this. Try to increase your reputation by uploading a book of maritime interest which has not been posted by somebody else.
Make sure to use the search option before you upload. Read the rules (How to create torrent file and ...дачу на трекере? and your reputation will increase according to the interest the others will see in your upload.
skipper3362 ® 08-Окт-2018 00:42
there is also a other way to get everything and support the site . thats is becomeing a vip member
the problem is there only a smaal portion of members that post and also seeding keeping the files online for everybody
thats way the modoreater from this site has come up with this, and it has already give some debat but oke
als so some member are very rude dont post , dont seed and demand files yes i had them in my post box here, and than not even can say thank you ore pus the thanks button
thats way i also put them behind the limit and thats only 2 so with 1 post you can reach that, wenn everboy shares iy is a lot more fun also here

Похожие релизы

Voyage estimating - W.V.Pachard [1991, PDF]
Ship Operations and Management - Andrew Lansdale [2015, PDF]
Compressor Handbook: Principles and Practice - Giampaolo T. [2010, PDF]
Laytime Calculating - William V. Packard [1983, PDF]
Compressor Handbook - Principles and Practice - Giampaolo A. [2010, PDF]
ICS Dry Cargo Chartering - Paul C. Over [2014, PDF]
Running Cost - John M . Downard [1982, PDF]
The venturesome voyages of Captain Voss - Voss John Claus [1977, PDF]
Marine Control Systems: Guidance, Navigation and Control of Ships, Rigs and Underwater... - Thor I.…
Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design - Richard G. Budynas & J. Keith Nisbett [2011, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 09:34

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3