Author: Bernard D. Cole
Genre: Other
Publisher: Naval Institute Press, Annapolis, MD, USA
Edition: First
ISBN: 978-1-61251-313-3
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 237
Description: This release refers to a publication that explores one of the world's most complex and dangerous maritime arenas. Asia, stretching from the Aleutian Islands to the Persian Gulf, contains the world's busiest trade routes. It is also the scene of numerous maritime territorial disputes, pirate attacks, and terrorist threats. In response, the nations of the region are engaged in a nascent naval arms race. In this new work, Bernard Cole examines the maritime strategies and naval forces of the region's nations, as well as evaluating the threats and opportunities for cooperation at sea. The United States Navy is intimately involved in these disputes and opportunities, which threaten vital American economic, political, and security interests.

Contents

Screenshots

Asian Maritime Strategies - Bernard D. Cole - 2013.epub

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо
kpanago1960 ® 11-Окт-2018 22:09
Dear Sir SerTan,
I tried to change the title, and I was successful in the torrent's mask where the general information is given. Unfortunately, I cannot correct what I see as a title for the whole file under the NAVY section.
To be able to do this, I will have to upload the torrent again after re-naming the oridinal file in a way that it is against section 8.12 of the rules.
I noticed that this problem happened because I followed exactly what section 8.12 of the MARINE TORRENT TRACKER RULES say about the naming of the files to be uploaded, and it goes as follows:
"8.12 The name of the released file must be in the following format book Title - Author - Year ( Essential grammar in use-Murphy Raymond-2017.pdf".
Do you really want me to proceed with the upload against rule 8.12 ?
Please clarify accordingly.
Best Regards,
kpanago1960
Arcan 12-Окт-2018 09:57
kpanago1960, Do you see in the right upper corner of your first post in this topic a pencil, like in the picture below?

If you click on it by mouse - editor's window will be opened for you and you can edit your release.
It's not nesessary to create new release if you wish to edit something in the existing release.
If you do not see this pencil - let us know - what you see (post screenshot)
kpanago1960 ® 12-Окт-2018 10:15
Dear Arcan,
The pencil displaceses OK and I used it.
I think that I made it right this time.
I would like though to point out that what came up as an initial file-title, within the NAVY folder, was generated automatically, as a result of the initial naming of the file that was to be uploaded as per rules section 8.12, I will submit the changes now and let us see if they will be displayed.
Best Regards
kpanago1960

Похожие релизы

Asian Maritime Strategies: Navigating Troubled Waters - Bernard D. Cole [2013, EPUB]
Terror on the High Seas [2 volumes]: From Piracy to Strategic Challenge - Yonah Alexander and Tyler…
China's Energy Strategy: The Impact on Beijing's Maritime Policies - Gabriel B. Collins,…
Maritime Security International Law and Policy Perspectives from Australia and New Zealand -…
Stable Seas: Sulu & Celebes Seas - Jay Benson & Curtis Bell [2019, PDF]
Maritime Security in Southeast Asia - The National Bureau of Asian Research (NBR) [2010, PDF]
Law Of The Sea In East Asia Issues and Prospects - Zou Keyuan [2005, PDF]
The Naval War in the Baltic 1939-1945 - Grooss P. [2017, PDF]
The Evolving Maritime Balance Of Power In The Asia-Pacific Maritime Doctrines and Nuclear Weapons…
Insecure Gulf, the End of Certainty & the Transition to the Post-oil Era - Kristian Coates…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:42

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3