Canadian Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (CAMSAR) Manual

Year: 2014
Language: english
Author: Canadian Coast Guard
Genre: Manual
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 522
Description: The purpose of the Canadian Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (CAMSAR) Manual is to supplement the International Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (IAMSAR) Manual by providing national guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) specific to the Canadian Federal Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (SAR) System. In turn, the CAMSAR Manual is meant to be augmented by regional and local SOPs.
There are three volumes to the CAMSAR Manual:
• Volume I – Organization and Management, called CAMSAR I, for short, and is intended to be used in conjunction with the other two CAMSAR volumes and the IAMSAR Manual, Volume I;
• Volume II – Mission Coordination, called CAMSAR II, and is intended to be used in conjunction with the other two CAMSAR volumes and the IAMSAR Manual, Volume II; and
• Volume III – Mobile Facilities, called CAMSAR III, and is intended to be used in conjunction with the other two CAMSAR volumes and the IAMSAR Manual, Volume III. Vol III is for Mobile Facilities (Vessels and Aircraft)
For ease of reference, each of the CAMSAR volumes bears the same title as the corresponding IAMSAR Manual volume, and is also divided into corresponding chapters.
The three volumes of the CAMSAR Manual supersede all previous versions

Contents

Screenshots

CAMSAR-2014-english-signed-1.pdf

Скачать [9 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Search and Rescue - SAR Seamanship Reference Manual, First edition - Canadian Coast Guard [2000,…
ИКАО - МАМПС 2016 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2016 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)
MANUAL IAMSAR VOLUMEN I - OMI and OACI [2013, PDF]
National Search and Rescue Manual (NATSAR) - AMSA [2021, PDF]
NMSAR Manual (National Maritime Search and Rescue Manual) - Indian Coast Guard [2020, PDF]
Simulation Study of the IAMSAR Standard Recovery Maneuvers for the Improvement of Serviceability -…
Pub. 515 - U.S. Coast Guard 515 Rules & Regulations for Foreign Vessels Operating in US Waters (CFR…
Maritime Communications and IMO SMCP - Boris Pritchard [2003, DOC]
National Maritime Search and Rescue Plan - Indian Coast Guard [2022, PDF]
Boat Crew Qualification Handbooks - Vol 4, Ice Rescue - US Coast Guard [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:26

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3