batd ® 13-Янв-2019 10:36

Replacing Your Boat's Electrical System

Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: Mike Westin
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages + text layer
Pages count: 129
Description: This aim of this book is to provide a highly practical, step-by-step approach to upgrading your boat’s old electrical system – but first of all, I would like to say that I am no expert in 12 V DC electrics in boats.
A couple of years ago I started upgrading my own boat. As a novice, my approach was to listen to advice, but I didn’t want to read and understand all
the theory behind it – I just wanted to fix my boat’s electrical system without having to be an engineer or a rocket scientist…
If you want to learn all about the theory of electricity, it’s quite easy. There are many weighty tomes as well as numerous articles on the Peukert
coefficient, detailed CE regulation, or what amperes, ohms and volts are all about. I would definitely recommend reading a couple of these books if you
really want to find out about upgrading your onboard electrical system on a more theoretical level before starting your project.
If, on the other hand, you only want to upgrade your boat without having to wade through a sea of theory, I’ll be explaining the somewhat simplified
practical aspects of upgrading your electrical system in this book.
It won’t be entirely without theory and will include some simple mathematical calculations. But I’ll try to keep this aspect to the bare minimum – how to
calculate the required size of the battery bank and how to decide the optimal diameter for your cables are among the tasks where a pocket calculator
may come in handy among the tasks where some calculations will have to be done.
In this book we’ll look at assessing when it’s time to change the electrical system and how to calculate the capacity of the new system. You will also learn how to choose the right batteries, get the best charge, create neat wiring, install solar panels/wind power, and much more – all in a simple, step-by step approach.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Essential Boat Electrics - Carry Out Electrical Jobs On Board Properly & Safely - Manley P. [2021,…
Off Grid Solar Power - Tyler J. Green [2021, EPUB]
Off Grid Solar Power - A Step-by-Step Guide to Make Your Solar Power System for RVs, Vans, Cabins,…
Off Grid Mobile Solar Power Installation in 1 Hour - A Step by step Guide to Design and install 12…
Powerboater's Guide to Electrical Systems - Edwin Sherman [2007, PDF]
Managing 12 Volts - Harold Barre [2002, PDF]
12 Volt Doctors Practical Handbook 1983 Beyn - Edgar J. Beyn [1983, PDF]
Off Grid Solar Power Handbook: 12 Volts Mobile Solar Power for RVs, Boats, Vans, Campers, Cabins…
Marine Electrical Check List (A Guide to Inspecting Marine Electrical Systems) - Robb Zuk [2014,…
The Boat Improvement Bible - Chamberlain-Webber J. [2015, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:45

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3