batd ® 13-Янв-2019 13:01

The IMLI Manual on International Maritime Law Volume III Marine Environmental Law and Maritime Security Law

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: David Joseph Attard
Genre: Normative document
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages + text layer
Pages count: 657
Description: The IMLI Manual on International Maritime Law is divided into three volumes: Volume I covers the Law of the Sea, Volume II is dedicated to Shipping
Law, and Volume III deals with both Marine Environmental Law and Maritime Security Law. The Manual examines these fields of law from an international
and comparative perspective, and provides an in-depth analysis from the point of view of international conventions, customary law, and commercial practices.
It also offers comprehensive references and a bibliography on the subjects, so that its users have a single source from which to branch out into even more detailed research. The Manual has been written and edited by academics and practitioners who are leading experts in their respective fields. They have been drawn from a very wide number of legal systems, thereby ensuring that the academic and practical value of the Manual has no geographical boundaries. All these qualities should make it essential reading to students, researchers, academics, and practitioners.
Additional info: I have Volumes II and III only. Sorry, no Volume I.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The IMLI Manual on International Maritime Law Volume II Shipping Law - David Joseph Attard [2016,…
Maritime Liabilities in a Global and Regional Context - BARIS¸ SOYER , ANDREW TETTENBORN [2019, PDF]
The Law of Yachts and Yachting - Filipo Lorezon & Richard Coles [2012, PDF]
Shipping Operations Management - I.D. Visvikis, P.M. Panayides [2017, PDF]
The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Shipping Law - Global Legal Group [2019, PDF]
International Handbook of Maritime Economics - Kevin Cullinane [2011, PDF]
Definitions for the Law of the Sea: Terms Not Defined by the 1982 Convention - George K. Walker…
The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Shipping Law - Global Legal Group [2018, PDF]
The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Shipping Law - Global Legal Group [2020, PDF]
Routledge Handbook of Maritime Security - Ruxandra-Laura Boşilcă and Others [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:51

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3