Language: english
Author: DGTL + IVW/TEZ
Genre: Convention (rules)
Publisher: Ministerie van Verkeer en Waterstaat
Edition: Second
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 66
Description: Netherlands’ legislation layson the Master, the Chief Officer and the Chief Engineer many important responsibilities in regard to the ship, matters on board, the crew and the shipowner. It is therefore of great importance to gain an insight into the major Netherlands’ Acts and Decrees in which these responsibilities have been laid down.
As it is an impossible task to deal with all this in detail, only outlines have been stated in this book. This will provide the Master, the Chief Officer and the Chief Engineer, which intend to work on board of any of Duch fleet vessel, with minimal requsted knowlege of Duch legislations.

Contents

Screenshots

Summary of Statutory Regulations For Chief Officers and Chief Engineers (Netherlands 2008).pdf

Скачать [869 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Syllabus Maritime Dutch Law Assessment - STC Training & Consultancy [2020, PDF]
Legal Handbook Shipmaster - Dr. Peter van der Kruit [2024, PDF]
Familiarization with National Maritime Legalization and Requirements (Guide to Officers on Cyprus…
Safely with Skuld: A Loss Prevention Guide for Seafarers - Skuld P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Oil Tanker Familiarisation - Varios [2020, PDF]
SIGTTO Information Paper no. 20 - Personal Handbook - Guide to Safety Rules, Regulations and…
MGN 587+595 (F), ILO work in fishing convention - health and safety responsibilities of fishing…
MEO Class IV Question Answers v.1.8 - Softecks [2020] [Android]
The Claim Game (Dry Cargo - Leagal Responsibility and Claim Prevention) - Videotel [1995, PDF]
Guide to Handling Ship's Fuel Oil (KOREA P&I Loss Prevention Vol. 3) - KOREA P&I [2015, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:24

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3