Language: english
Author: Capt. H. Subramaniam
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Vijaya Publications
Edition: 6th
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 293
Description: Book for learning navigation problems for candidates appearing for Second Mates and Chief Mates examinations.
Additional info: From the Author: Very minor editorial changes to the fifth edition have been made based on feedback from students and teachers of the subject. I have Covered ‘The signs of the Zodiac’ in chapter 17.The overwhelming response, in India and abroad, to the ‘Nutshell Series’ of books written by me, especially this first one – ‘Practical Navigation’ – has encouraged me to keep thinking of ways by which improvements could be made with each subsequent edition.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 02-Авг-2021 09:13
do not com begging about reputaion , that is not allowe
you can get reputaion by uploading maritime stuff that is not here yet how to do that you can find in the information section
reputaion limit is here and is not going away
thanks to all the taker how not wanne share thinks with others

Похожие релизы

The Marine Sextant - Nutshell Series Booklet 1 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2006, PDF]
Spherical Trigonometry: Edition 1 (Nutshell Series Book 8) - Capt. Harry Subramaniam [2019,…
The Magnetic Compass - Nutshell Series Booklet III - Capt. H. Subramaniam [19xx, PDF]
Spherical Trigonometry Nutshell Series Book-8 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2010, PDF]
ShipBorne Radar and ARPA: Edition 5 (Nutshell Series Book 3) - Capt. Harry Subramaniam [2019, EPUB]
Advanced Ship Stability for Marine Officers - Capt. C.L. Dubey [2013, PDF]
Ship Stability at the Operational Level: Edition 2 (Nutshell Series Book 4) - Capt. Harry…
Stability, Trim and Cargo Calculations on M.V. Hindship and Oil Tankers - Capt. T.K. Joseph & Capt.…
Ship Stability at the Management Level: Edition 3 (Nutshell Series Book 6) - Capt. Harry…
Marine Meteorology: Edition 5 (Nutshell Series Book 2) - Capt. Harry Subramaniam [2019,…
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:46

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3