Author: I. C. Clark
Genre: Handbook
Publisher: The Nautical Institute
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 1 870077 68 7
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 293
Description: This well illustrated and thoroughly researched book covers all aspects of ship motion. Covers fluid flow in principle, hull resistance, propulsion and propellers, steering and rudders, including active rudders, thrusters and azipods, dynamic positioning and control systems, shallow water and squat, ship wash and bank effects, interaction between ships in close proximity, motion in a seaway, and vibration in ships. Appendices and comprehensive index.
The book is intended to bridge the gap between the theoretical naval architect and the practicing mariner. It provides great insight into the forces at work when ships are manoeuvring and the book is popular particularly amongst marine pilots and those interested in ship handling.
Additional info: A Guide to the Theory of Hull Resistance, Power Requirements, Propulsion, Steering, Control Systems and Ship Motion in a Seaway

Contents

Screenshots

Ship Dynamics For Mariners.pdf

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо
marlamamba ® 08-Авг-2019 00:03
GCOAST, I just posted this book only to help you. Before releasing, checked several pages in a sequential order but, obviously, not all of them and spend my time accordingly. If you had specified the pages missing in your book, it would have been easier for me to check it, as I do not absolutely need to increase more my reputation. Anyway, sorry, I wasted my time for nothing.
GCOAST 08-Авг-2019 14:40
marlamamba, thank you very much marla! I really appreciate you trying to help me. This is the only copy that i've found online but there are many important pages missing... I thought that maybe someone here had a original book but I'll keep looking for it. The only store that has one for sale that I found is one in norway but they don't send it abroad. I even called the Nautical Institute (the publisher) but they don't have it anymore.
Anyway, thanks for the help.

Похожие релизы

Shiphandling - Passenger Ships Without Tugs - Capt Nick Nash [2018, PDF]
Course - Notes on shiphandling - Pluzhnikov [2004, PDF]
A Manual of Naval Architecture - W.H. White [1894, PDF]
Hydrodynamic Interaction and Squat (In-House Training) - Thome Shipmanagement [2017, PDF]
Squat Interaction Manoeuvring - The Nautical Institute [1995, PDF]
Air Lubricated and Air Cavity Ships: Development, Design, and Application - Pavlov G.A., Liang Y.,…
Ship Resistance and Flow - Lars Larsson & Hoyte C. Raven [2010, PDF]
Shiphandling for the Mariner - Daniel H. MacElrevey and Daniel E. MacElrevey [2018, PDF]
Shiphandling for the Mariner - MacElrevey, Daniel H. [2004, PDF]
Resistance of Ships and Screw Propulsion - D. W. Taylor [1893, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:54

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3