The Northern Sea Route-A Comprehensive Analysis

Year: 2015
Language: english
Author: Marcus Matthias Keupp
Genre: Research Papers
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 137
Description: The topic, "Northern Sea Route" has become a highly relevant point on the strategic radar screen of many business and military leaders, since global climate change now opens up a hitherto impassable sea route and positions it as a strategic alternative to the Suez route. Add to this the discovery of many easily extractable commodities and metals in the arctic area. For entrepreneurs, this setting offers new opportunities and risks; for academics, a new research context emerges. The book discusses the strategic, economic, logistic, judicial and military challenges of the future great game in the arctic sea.

Contents

Screenshots

The Northern Sea Route.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо
gillnumil 12-Авг-2019 08:56
queyibuke, Rest all was ok but you had mixed up the screenshots.
1. Contents spoiler had in addition 2 pages of the book, one of which was introduction page, which i have moved under Screesnhots spoiler.
2. Screenshots spoiler had repeat of contents page, which i have removed.
Next time before releasing pls just have a quick review of how things look before you post.
gillnumil 12-Авг-2019 08:56
queyibuke, Rest all was ok but you had mixed up the screenshots.
1. Contents spoiler had in addition 2 pages of book introduction which i have moved under Screesnhots spoiler.
2. Screenshots spoiler had repeat of contents page, which i have removed.
Next time before releasing pls just have a quick review of how things look before you post.

Похожие релизы

The Natural and Societal Challenges of the Northern Sea Route - A Reference Work - Brigham L.W. at…
The Regulation of International Navigation through the Northern Sea Route - Natalia Ergina [2014,…
DNV GL Polar Code - DNVGL [2017, PDF]
Maritime Liabilities in a Global and Regional Context - BARIS¸ SOYER , ANDREW TETTENBORN [2019, PDF]
Field Techniques for Sea Ice Research - Eicken H. at all [2010, PDF]
Arctic Shipping: Navigating the Risks and Opportunities - Marsh’s Global Marine Practice [2014, PDF]
50 Years of Review of Maritime Transport from 1968 to 2018 - UNCTAD [2018, PDF]
Navigating the North, An Assessment of the Environmental Risks of Arctic Vessel Traffic - Ocean…
Commemorative Volume, 50 Years of Review of Maritime Transport from 1968 to 2018 - UNCTAD - 2018 -…
Arctic Maritime Logistics - Igor Ilin, Tessaleno Devezas, Carlos Jahn [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:21

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3