alexstpetersburg ® 08-Окт-2019 11:15

ICS Marine Insurance

Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: ICS
Format: EPUB
Quality: OCR with errors
Description: Offering financial protection against maritime and transit losses, marine insurance gives the shipping industry the confidence to trade. Without the shelter to risk presented by insurance, shipping transactions and operations would be severely curtailed as players would have to rely on their own funds to cover incidents, loss or damage.
Marine Insurance delivers a valuable briefing on this important sector. London insurance and reinsurance markets are reviewed, as are the role of the marine insurance broker and London market associations, such as the International Underwriting Association of London.

Contents

Screenshots

ICS Marine Insurance.epub

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 08-Окт-2019 17:54
alexstpetersburg, Есть несколько замечаний по релизу:
1. Поскольку книга ваша на англицком языке, то и создавать релиз надо было бы переключив в правом верхнем углу переключатель на англицкий язык. Тогда бы все тэги были на англицком языке Правило 8.15
2. Скриншоты делаются для того, чтобы оценить качество книги, поэтому они должны быть "читабельного" размера, не менее 3 и из разных частей книги. под спойлер "скриншоты" не включаются титульные листы и содержание. ( кстати содержание может быть в виде скриншотов, и тогда должно быть включено под спойлер "Содержание")

Похожие релизы

ICS Marine Insurance - Chris Adams, Head of Loss Prevention, Steamship Mutual [2015, PDF]
ICS Marine Insurance coursebook 2017 - Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers [2017, PDF]
The Insurance Act 2015 A practical guide to changes in UK Insurance Law, prepared for members of…
An Introduction to P&I Insurance and Loss Prevention - North P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Marine Insurance Clauses - Geoffrey N Hudson, Tim Madge, Keith Sturges [2012, PDF]
Marine Insurance Law - Özlem Gürses [2016, PDF]
Technical guidelines for assessing fisheries sector claims With special reference to small-scale…
Project cargo matters - UK P&I Club [201X, PDF]
Steamship Mutual Europe and London 2020/2021 P and I Rules, War Risks, Charterers Terms , Traders,…
Narrow Boats - Ownership, Care and Maintenance - Stimpson M. [2019, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3