virtual ® 25-Окт-2019 23:07

Legal Briefing - Sharing the Club’s legal expertise and experience, IMO Ballast Water Management Convention 2004 USCG Ballast Water Management Regulations

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Convention (rules)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 12
Description: This briefing is one of a continuing series that aims to share the Club’s legal expertise with our Members. A significant proportion of the expertise in the Managers’ offices around the world consists of lawyers who can advise Members on general P&I related, legal, contractual and documentary issues.

Contents

See Screeshots

Screenshots

BWM3.pdf

ФAЙЛ УДAЛEН ПО ЗAПРOСУ ПРAВOOБЛАДAТЕЛЕЙ

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Похожие релизы

Legal Briefing July 2019 : Autonomous shipping – Revolution by evolution - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
US Regulatory Update: Requirements for Vessels Visiting US Ports - Ballast Water Management -…
Ballast Water Management Convention and BWMS Code with guidelines for implementation - IMO [2018,…
Ballast Water Management Convention - DNV [2011, PDF]
The Function of Protection & Indemnity Marine Insurance in Relation to Ship Owner´s Liability for…
Bodily Injury News - The journal of the Thomas Miller Americas’Bodily Injury Team, Winter 2019/2020…
Claims at a Glance 2019 - The Swedish Club [2019, PDF]
Ballast Water Frequently Asked Questions, Revised April24,2018 - USCG [2018, PDF]
Risk Watch (2010-2018) - Britannia P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Fundamentals of Shipbuilding Contracts - Kenneth W. Fisher [2008, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:37

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3